Chapter 27: Mario's Big Chungus Hunt 2

SMG4 and Tari unlocked the doors and let Mario, Meggy, Infinite, Machito, Clauds, JCR, Edgellie, and the others out.

Mario: What I just heard was horrible.

Meggy: Yeah. Who did that earlier?

SMG4: Toad sang into a microphone plugged into huge speakers. That sound was heard all around Inkopolis, but that managed to kill Ztar.

Mario: All right! My ears are a little damaged, but all right!

SMG4 and Mario high fived each other and celebrated.

Tari: Glad to see another form of evil is gone.

Meggy: Same here.

Infinite: Guys... I sense something terrible... and very fat.

Chunga, Chunga, Chunga, Chunga, Chunga, Chunga, Chunga, Chunga.

Everyone started to look where the sound is coming from, as Mario started to get scared.

Mario: I know who that is! And that reminds me. Meggy, I am really really sorry I'm giving you that middle finger and saying "f*ck you" during that time. I should've thanked you when that happened. I was very honored when you saved me from them the first time, and I'll never flip you off again!

Meggy: Mario, it's okay. I forgive you. That moment is behind us now. We gotta take care of...

???: BIG CHUNGUS!

Mario and Meggy screamed at what they saw, along with everyone else. The Chungus tribe has returned.

Mario: Why are you here? I helped all of you out!

Grand Chungus came along.

SMG4: DAYUM, BOI! HE THICC!

Grand Chungus: Our game is now old news thanks to the newest game that came out, Mafia City 2. Our game is ruined! And all of you shall die!

Meggy: You can't hurt my husband! He's a sweet person... minus flipping me off, but you get the idea.

Grand Chungus: GIVE US ANOTHER IDEA FOR A GAME!

Mario: I don't have any other ideas!

Grand Chungus: You shall die!

Mario: Not today, Chunguses!

Tari: Time to end these big boys!

Chunga, hoo! Chunga, hoo! Chunga, Big a Chunga, hoo! Chunga, hoo! Chunga, hoo! Chunga, Big a Chunga, hoo!

Everyone started to fight the Big Chunguses. They were thirsty for blood and kept trying to bite at Mario and the others. SMG4 shot his Meme Battle Cannon at them, but the memes got absorbed by their fat.

SMG4: Aw crap!

Everyone else's weapons didn't work. The Chunguses either dodged it, blocked it, or absorbed it with their fat. The heroes were about to leave, but they saw Chunguses all around them.

Mario: We're surrounded!

Grand Chungus: Time for your death!

Dark Squid was watching this from a distance.

Dark Squid: What are those things? I'm seeing that they're about to kill the good guys over there. This will be fun to watch.

She got out a bag of popcorn, as back with the Chunguses almost attacking, Meggy thought up an idea.

Meggy: I know of a way to kill them.

Meggy got out a strange orb.

Mario: What is that?

Meggy: It's a black hole. It's something Infinite gave to me in case things get too dire.

Tari: I have something exactly like yours, Meggy.

Tari got out her Black Hole Grenade Launcher.

Meggy: You ready, Tari?

Tari: Of course I'm ready, Meggy.

Meggy threw the orb up, while Tari shot her grenade launcher. Just in time, Infinite used his powers to keep the heroes and the citizens of Inkopolis down so they won't get sucked in the black hole, as a huge one that spawned after combining the two black holes came out.

Big Chungus: OH SHIT!

All of the Chunguses got sucked into the black hole in under a minute, and all that was left was Grand Chungus.

Meggy: Keep shooting more, Tari!

Tari shot more black holes to make it big enough to suck in Grand Chungus.

Grand Chungus: No! We didn't have enough time to make Big Chungus 2 & Knuckles!

Grand Chungus got sucked in the black hole, as it disappeared.

Mario: THANK YOU SO MUCH, MEGGY!!!

Meggy: That's better. No problem, Mario.

Infinite stopped using his power, and everyone was safe.

Mario: I'm glad that I don't have to deal with these dead meme rabbits again all thanks to you, Meggy. I should've thanked you back when the first Chungus attack ended. I'm sorry.

Meggy: It's alright, Mario. You just thanked me earlier, and I feel very happy.

Meggy kissed Mario on the cheek, and he blushed a little. Dark Squid saw what just happened earlier and was starting to get pissed.

Dark Squid: WE WERE SO CLOSE! DAMN IT! *sigh* It's time... to bring this out.

Dark Squid grabbed the Dark Power Glove, and she laughed evilly. She's finally gonna take some revenge.

Something terribly tragic is gonna happen next chapter, so I'll see you there.