Chapter 13: Stop Breaking The Law, Asshole!

Some of SMG4's old friends, including FM, X, Mariomario54321, and Starman3 are working together as a group alongside their police force.

FM: Glad you two decided to join us in our time of need.

X: Those evil squid people must be stopped, and we appreciate both of you to fight alongside us.

Mariomario54321: No problem, man.

Starman3: It's cool. I'm glad to see you guys again.

FM: Yeah. It's just like the old days... only that SMG4 or Mario aren't with us.

X: Enemies incoming!

FM: Police, attack!

The police force took care of the Orks and Dark Inklings and Octolings, while FM and the others beat up the CSMs. The enemies near them are now defeated.

FM: Great job, guys.

X: No problem, man.

Mariomario54321: It really is just like the old days.

Suddenly, a big purple Ink Bomb came out of nowhere and knocked FM and the others back.

Starman3: What the hell is that?!

A villainous Inkling named Elice the Corrupted came out of the ink and started to flip them off.

FM: What the hell? What did we do?

Elice: Oh, sorry. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm the person who's going to kill all of you now.

She started to shoot everywhere, as the heroes quickly went behind some empty cars for cover.

FM: You can do this, cops. Attack!

Cop: STAHP RIGHT THERE!

Elice turned into Squid form and snuck over to the cops shooting everywhere. She threw another powerful Ink Bomb at the cops, and it was so strong that the cops knocked out.

FM: Oh shit!

X: Oh Jesus Christ!

Mariomario54321: She's too powerful!

Starman3: We need help or else we're dead.

A few violet-coloured ink splats appeared beside Elice. It came from Violet Inkling, who had Geof right beside her.

Violet: You boys in trouble?

FM: HELP NOW!

Geof: Let's do it!

Geof got out his Hinder Sword, while Violet got out her Resistant Inkzooka, and they both ran at Elice while dodging her shots.

Violet: Take this, fiend!

She shot her Resistant Inkzooka at Elice, but she dodged it.

Geof: How is she so fast?!

Elice: You can't catch me!

X: Guys, I got an idea.

Geof: Yes, go on.

X: Me and my other friends will try to grab her and pin her down, and Geof will be the one to kill her.

Mariomario54321: Sounds like a plan, but how are we gonna do it?

X: Violet and Geof will distract her while we sneak up on her and give her a surprise.

Violet: Alright. Elice, think fast!

Elice didn't see that coming and actually fell down.

Starman3: Or that happens.

X: Guys, now!

FM: You got it!

FM, X, Mariomario54321, and Starman3 pinned Elice down and didn't make her get up, as Geof came up with his Hinder Sword.

Geof: Goodbye, scumbag!

He slashed Elice 5 times until she died.

Violet: Good job, Geof.

Geof: Thanks, Violet.

FM: Now, I hope you don't mind, but can you two, by any chance, fight alongside us?

Geof: Well, we all look like different coloured Marios, except for Violet, so I guess that makes sense. We will join you.

X: Nice.

So as the many different coloured Marios and Violet Inkling continued to kill the enemies, the Blood Ravens, along with Mario, Meggy, Alex, and Inkura were still searching for ReaderFromWR. Infinite heard about this and aborted his mission searching for Eggman.

Infinite: Saving your friends are more important than revenge.

Infinite then sensed something, like a teammate getting hurt.

Infinite: I'm sensing something... it's coming from that abandoned building over there.

Inside the abandoned building was Mephiles punching ReaderFromWR hard while he tried to fight back with his Chainsword.

Mephiles: You know, this place is kinda boring. Let's spice things up a bit.

Mephiles grabbed ReaderFromWR and flew up to the roof, where they continued their fight.

Infinite: Reader! And... Mephiles.

Mephiles: You can't win.

He threw ReaderFromWR to the edge of the building and is now hanging from it.

Meggy: Reader, don't fall!

Mephiles: *laughs* If you die, then the heroes will have to surrender. If you wanna be spares, then give up.

ReaderFromWR: Not today!

He had powers of turning into a squid, so he turned into squid form and jumped high over Mephiles. He turned back to normal and got out another Chainsword.

ReaderFromWR: Bring it on, Mephiles. I ain't scared anymore. Time to bring the pain!

Mephiles: Let the fight continue.

Mephiles got out his Energy Spear, as he and ReaderFromWR resumed fighting, with the Blood Ravens and some of his other friends cheering him on.

The next chapter will be the fight between ReaderFromWR and Mephiles. I'll see you later.