1. Sexual Frustration

The Raymen Acadamy is a well established school for werewolves. Alphas and other high ranking werewolves from multiple packs go there.

Two of the most famous packs whose werewolves attend this school are the Blue Streak and Vermon Cast.

Their pack lands are near to the school and adjacent to each other's. They don't get along because of turf disputes.

Due to the hostility between these two packs, their students attend the school in different buildings.

There are three buildings in the school premise. On the west, Block A is for the students from Blue Streak, and Block C is for the students from Vermon Cast.

The building in the middle, Block B, covers students from other packs.

⤙–⤚

Dane's POV

"Hey, Dane!" I hear my Beta, Gabe, calling me.

"What is it?"

"We got a situation," he says.

I groan. "I arrive at school and the first thing you tell me is there's a situation? What did you do this time?"

"No, no, I didn't do anything! And it's technically not our situation. Hans had some budget cut in their sports committee. When he asked the staff about it, they told him that all the proposed budgets were approved with no cuts."

Hans is Block B's student council president and Haven Bell pack's Alpha.

"Then how did he get a cut?" I ask Gabe.

"He doesn't know. But he thinks the cut amount from his committee budget has gone to Block C's hunting committee by mistake."

Block C, that's something I don't like to hear. "Did he confirm that with Block C's student council?"

"This is where we come in."

I stop on my track. "No," I tell my best friend and Beta.

"Yes! Please! If we don't help Hans, Wei will get upset. You know how naive Hans is right? There's no way he can get the cut budget back from Block C! We've to help him."

Wei is Gabe's mate and Hans's sister.

"No. You have to help him. She's your mate."

"Come on, Dane! I can't do that, either. You're the toughest among us! You can do anything you want."

"Since I can do anything I want, I'm not going to ruin my morning by stepping inside Block C."

"Dane, please! If we don't help Hans, Wei will bar sex! Do you want a sexually frustrated Beta near you all the time?"

"Ugh! I'm going to kill you!"

"Please, do that after helping Hans."

I push my hair back annoyed. This kid is always getting me in trouble.

"Alright. You owe me! And you're coming, too"

"YES! Thank you!"