chapter 79

Sangeet function would be starting in a while... Guptas arrived Raizada mansion... To Khushi's surprise, she saw so many guests entering Raizada mansion... She searched Anjali to know why all these people were coming when they had planned only for a family party... She thought to clear her doubts... She moved towards Anjali but to her bad luck, Arnav too was present there...

Khushi: Anjaliji, you said no outsiders would be coming and only family members would be partying...?(she questioned)

Anjali: Ha Khushiji but... (Arnav continued after that)

Arnav: I have invited all of them...

Khushi: you?? why??

Arnav: it's my brother's sangeet, Khushi... You expect me to do it that simple... No way...

Anjali: sorry Khushiji, I forgot to tell you this... but dance performances should be given only by family members...

Khushi: this is unfair... (she complained remembering that she should dance with Arnav)

Arnav: why do you feel so?? Is it because you have to dance with me?? Do you fear that I might impress the audience more than you?? (he teased)

Khushi: oh hello, Mr. Raizada... If you don't know, then let me tell you that I am a very good dancer...

Arnav: then prove it... Let me also see whether you are just blabbering or is it really true...

Anjali: you both need to dance together... not against... So stop arguing, OK... You both should give an extraordinary performance today... TOGETHER... (she stressed)

Khushi: I will give my best performance, Anjaliji but I doubt what your CHOTTE would do... I won't be surprised even if he makes me fall down...

Arnav smiled seeing her frustration...

Arnav: don't worry... even I don't want the dance floor to break down due to your fall... So, I will help you...

Khushi: I don't need your help... and more over, I should be appreciated that I am going to dance with you... who doesn't even know 'D' of dance...

Arnav: that we will see... I am sure after our dance performance you will praise my dance skills...

Khushi: we will see... It's never going to happen...

Saying that in anger, Khushi left... Arnav and Anjali smiled seeing her retreating figure... Arnav continued observing Khushi while Anjali was watching him...

Arnav(dreamily): she looks very cute when she gets irritated...

Anjali: Awww... I should have recorded your words... but Chotte, don't you think Khushiji needs a break from your staring session...

Arnav(sighing and looking at Anjali): di, first tell me what have you planned for the sangeet today?? You said you will tell me now...

Anjali: surprise...

Arnav: di, please tell me...

Anjali(giving up and smiling): Nothing much, Chotte... I just thought to select a song on which you and Khushiji are going to perform today...

Arnav(inhaling): I hope it's something decent...

Anjali gave a wicked smile...

Anjali: don't worry... All those songs were selected by Khushiji only...

Arnav exhaled while Anjali continued...

Anjali: but poor Khushiji... She thought that she would be dancing with her friend and selected romantic songs for all the pairs...