chapter 41

Arnav entered the same room where the entire truth got out. He observed every corner of the room but he couldn't see Khushi. Arnav ran his hands through his hair and walked out. He then, moved out of the office only to find Khushi at a far distance. He took out the keys of his car from his pocket and started his car. He stopped the car exactly near Khushi's feet and asked her to get in, after opening the car door.

Arnav(seriously) : get in, Khushi.

Khushi: I will go by myself, Arnavji. Don't show concern over me.

Arnav: Don't argue, Khushi.... Just get in or else you know that I could pick you up and make you sit in the car.

Khushi(surprised): what???? This is public place, Arnavji.....

Arnav: I don't care, Khushi. I need to have a talk with you. So, just come and sit in the car.

Khushi stared at Arnav for few seconds and then followed his orders. She moved towards the other side and took her seat while Arnav started driving. Arnav stopped his car at a place and came back after a while, holding a cover. He placed the cover in the back seat and had driven to Raizada mansion. Khushi was surprised of why Arnav brought her there. As soon as the car got stopped, Arnav himself cleared her doubts.

Arnav: Khushi, I know you might be upset for whatever had happened in the office. That's why I brought you here.  May be, you would feel light and forget the things in di's company.

Khushi was observing him since the time he started explaining. While she was about to say something, she heard Anjali's voice.

Anjali(coming there): Chotte... Khushiji...

Khushi turns her head and smiles at Anjali.

Anjali: what happened? You both here??

Arnav: di, let's move inside and talk.

Anjali nods her head and all the three enters in. Nani and Mami are also seen seated in the hall, chatting something. Khushi tells 'Namasthe' to them and takes Nani's blessings.

Nani(placing her palm on Khushi's head): kush raho..(be happy).

All gets seated after that.

Arnav: We all know that di got kidnapped, right... We have caught that guy who done this.

Anjali: What? Who is that?

Arnav: Harshad... And he works in our office only.

While everyone were surprised to hear that, Arnav continued his explanation. Arnav told everything about Harshad, his plans and his motto of why he done all that.

Nani: Can't believe such people even exist. By God's grace, we had known about him, beforehand. Otherwise, he might have gone to any heights.

Anjali: Khushiji, aap teek tho hey??? (are you fine?)

Khushi (nodding her head): I am sorry Anjaliji, I don't know that he has such a cheap mentality. Its my mistake. Its my mistake that I have failed to see his unseen side of the face. Because of me, you all got into troubles.

Anjali: nahi Khushiji, don't talk like that. How could you think that you are the reason for all the things. We all made the plan combinely and he got to know that and played his cheap tricks. You don't need to apologize for the things that idiot has done.

Mami(interfering): why not Anjali bitiya?? If not for this girl, you would not have been  kidnapped.

Nani: Manorama... (Nani shouts back)

Arnav: Mami, whatever has happened, its because of that Harshad... not khushi. He planned everything accordingly to make Khushi the culprit. Hope you realize that and give strength to her. Don't make her to feel guilty when she is not the one.