chapter 73

Khushi badly wished to prepare Jalebis... It was lunch time and she should meet Arnav... Should she really go to his cabin now...? The effect of morning's meet still remained the same and she should meet him again....

'hey Devi Maiya... Why are you doing this to me', she muttered.... She was biting her nails thinking whether to go or not when Aman reached Khushi's cubicle and said that she was been called by Arnav... Khushi's heart beat increased again... She couldn't avoid it... So, she nodded her head and got up to move towards Arnav's cabin...

She stood in front of his cabin with her eyes closed...

'hey Devi Maiya... please help me... ', murmuring that she knocked the door and took a sigh of relief seeing Akash present in the cabin as soon as she opened the door...

Arnav: Come in, Khushi...

Khushi's eyes turned towards Arnav... She saw his smile still playing on his lips... She made herself stable and walked into the cabin slowly and steadily...

Akash: Khushiji, please take your seat... We are not here to discuss office matters...

Khushi took her seat beside Akash and opposite to Arnav...

Khushi: then??

Akash: I have arranged a surprise for Payal, today... and I need your help Khushiji...

Khushi: for what, jijaji...

Akash: I need you to take and come Payal to the spot where I have planned something special for her... It would be a problem if family members gets to know that me and Payal are together at that late night... and I couldn't convince them that I need to take Payal out for a while... So, you should help me with this, Khushiji... Please bring Payal to that place at 8 pm today...

Khushi: definitely jijaji... (she said with excitement forgetting that a pair of eyes were only fixed on her)

Khushi(continuing): oh jijaji... do you know how sweet you are... but tell me what is the place... what is the surprise...? It would be so nice, right... just you and jiji... enjoying your time alone... both dancing to one of the romantic song of Sharukhji... and then suddenly rain starts pouring... Ohhh... how much I love such dates when I see them in movies...

Khushi stopped herself when she uttered that word 'date'...

Khushi(in mind): did he hear that?? Of course, he might have heard that, Khushi... Now, don't look into his eyes... don't... don't...

She tried not to look into his eyes but then how could iron not get attracted to a magnet... Finally, Khushi's eyes found his eyes... Arnav too was looking at her with a cunning smile... both of them stared into each others eyes until Akash intervened...

Akash: Khushiji... Khushiji...

Akash called her but she never responded until Arnav signed through his eyebrows to look at Akash... Khushi finally turned her head and faced Akash....

Arnav could not stop himself from smiling... This girl is really too filmy, he thought...

Khushi: Ha... Ha jijaji... I will bring jiji to that place... just tell me the place...

Akash: Khushiji, actually I have planned everything in our guest house... and you don't have to worry... Bhai is also going to come...

Khushi: what?? (she exclaimed)

Akash: Ha Khushiji... actually, it was bhai who gave this idea to speak to you... and you would have bhai's company too until Payal stays with me...

Khushi looked at Arnav once and then turned towards Akash...

Khushi: jijaji, I don't need any company... It's OK... (she said hurriedly)