chapter 69

Dhag dhag... Dhag dhag...

Khushi's heart started beating in a rhythm... and that too very loudly... Was it really him???

Arnav's phone call disturbed them, making them come out of their staring session... Arnav attended the call while Khushi looked the other side... and then, she left his cabin...

***

Hours passed and office time got over... Khushi was relieved that she didn't have to meet Arnav again, after that coffee incident...

'I like the one which you prepare for me', his words reverberated in her mind... Khushi continued biting her nails until she heard Aman's voice... She came out of her world immediately...

Aman: Khushi, what are you thinking??

Khushi: Ha... nothing, Amanji...

Aman: OK, what about the documentation, I asked you to prepare??

Khushi: it's done... I just need Arnavji's approval...

Aman: ASR might be leaving now... You do one thing... You mail the soft copy to him... I will tell him about it...

Khushi nods... Actually, she felt relaxed that she need not have to meet Arnav again...

Aman: are you leaving??

Khushi: yes...

Aman: OK fine... mail it before you leave, then...

Khushi nods her head and Aman leaves the place... Khushi quickly opens gmail and sends the soft copy of that document to Arnav's mail... She quickly turns off the computer and moves out taking her bag...

***

Khushi was just out of her office when she saw Amit stopping his bike beside her...

Khushi: Amitji... (called Khushi in surprise)

Amit: I thought to drop you home today...

Khushi: but...

Amit: Khushiji, I know you could go by yourself but please... don't deny my request...

Khushi thought for a while and then accepted his request... She moved to the backside of the bike and got seated... Amit started the bike while Khushi felt his presence... She turned her head only to see Arnav Singh Raizada standing away from them and watching her intently... She too watched him in the same way with pain filled eyes... and slowly, the distance between them increased as the bike moved forward....

***

Raizada mansion:

Arnav entered in and moved inside his room. He threw his mobile on bed and loosened his tie in irritation... He folded his sleeves... Khushi's thoughts never left his mind... Why was he feeling so uncomfortable seeing Khushi with Amit...?? Anjali entered his room as she was said by HP that Arnav had arrived... She guessed that something was wrong with Arnav, seeing his anger...

Anjali: Chotte... (she called while placing hand on his shoulder)

Arnav just turned his head...

Anjali: Chotte, what happened?? Why are you in such an irritated state...?

Arnav: nothing di... Leave it...

Anjali: no... there is something which you are not sharing with me... you look worried... tell me...

Arnav(immediately): no di... Why would I get worried if Khushi chose to go with that Amit...

Now, Anjali got the point and she very well could understand the situation...