chapter 21

Arnav completed his meeting and started moving back to his cabin. Khushi who was waiting for that moment, smiled without being noticed by anyone. Arnav moved to his cabin, sat on his chair and opened his laptop. His hands got rested on the arms of the chair and the jam to his sleeves. Feeling different, he looked down and noticed the jam on the arms of the chair, which was now on his sleeves too.

Arnav: What the hell(he shouted seeing the mess)

Khushi who followed Arnav after a while, heard his shout and placed her palm on her mouth to suppress her laughter while watching Arnav's expressions. Controlling herself, she slowly entered the cabin and acted as if she knew nothing.

Khushi: sir, what happened? Why did you scream? Oh no, there are blood marks on your sleeves. Sir, have you fought with anyone?( she acted innocently, irritating Arnav even more).

Arnav: stop your bakwas, will you? (Khushi closes her mouth, not speaking further and places her index finger on her lips)

Arnav: This is jam but how it got disposed on my chair.

Khushi(removing her finger): Jam? I thought it's blood and got horrified. By the way, the great ASR who knew everything, didn't notice jam on his chair. Its so sad.

Arnav: Stop talking nonsense. Tell me, why are you here?

Khushi: I think, its time I should leave to my home. I just came to inform you that, sir.

Arnav: get out soon.

Khushi left with a smile while an irritated Arnav, removed his suit and started doing his work.

Khushi goes to nearby STD booth and makes a call to Arnav. She clears her throat in order to speak in a different tone. Arnav lifts the call.

Khushi: Arnav Singh Raizada...(she tried to speak in a devilish way though it didn't sound in that way), have you read my letter placed on your table?

Arnav: who are you?

Khushi: will get to know soon, laad governor. Why hurry?

Arnav: how dare you call me that? Doing things on my back because you fear to face me. Its fine. You better stay away from me. If you come in front of me or if I got to know who you are, you will not be spared. I am not interested on silly people like you. So, stop this stupid acts.

Khushi: You called me silly and stupid? Did you forget, what have you done with Khushi? Even you done things on her back, laad governor.

Arnav: I said stop calling me that.

Khushi: And I am not going to do that, laad governor. I enjoy making you irritated.

Arnav: You may have time to irritate others but I don't. Bye.

Arnav disconnects the call. Khushi smiles and moves out. She goes to her home.

Diwali is on its way and Anjali requests, demands and tries every possible way to make Arnav stay at home. But its of no use. He has a client meeting on that day too.

On the other hand, Khushi is very excited for diwali. She buys extra diyas, the things necessary for pooja etc. But, Khushi strictly prohibits burning crackers saying they are good for nothing. Buaji gifts new saree's to both Payal and Khushi and asks them to wear those saree's on diwali night, which is day after tomorrow.

Khushi calls Harshad and discusses the plan with him. He agrees to help her and assures her that, they together will teach a lesson to ASR, definitely.

Next day:

Khushi arrives office earlier than usual time and enters in. She searches for Harshad and soon finds him coming towards her.