chapter 48

So friends, here comes the surprise.... Hope you enjoy the chapter.... escepecially the Sheetal's part😊😊

***

An eager Sheetal marched fastly towards Arnav's cabin. She wanted to watch Arnav scolding Khushi. She stood outside Arnav's cabin after confirming Khushi's presence in the cabin. Very happily, she stood outside the cabin to hear their conversation.... no no... to be precise to hear the shoutings Arnav throw at Khushi. It was about 5 mins, since Khushi had entered Arnav's cabin but there was no sign of what Sheetal expected. Sheetal waited and waited and finally she could not stop herself from entering into the cabin to know why everything seemed normal instead of getting heated up.

Sheetal entered into Arnav's cabin and the sight in front of her left her shocked. Arnav was smiling while Khushi too was doing the same.

'Was she dreaming??', Sheetal thought. She rubbed her eyes once and confirmed that it was indeed not a dream.

Arnav: Sheetal? Why don't you enter after knocking the door? I am a boss here, remember?

Sheetal who was looking at Khushi with her mouth opened in shock, heard Arnav's stern voice and she stared at Arnav.

Sheetal: Arnav.... vo.... I am .....

Arnav: ASR.... Its ASR .... (He reminded her to address him like that) How many times I need to warn you Sheetal? You are not my classmate in this office, understand.... And more over this would be the last warning for you....

Sheetal: sorry ASR.... I was just.....

Sheetal's mind was thinking...... 'how could that happen?' She noticed few papers in Arnav's hand. If those were the papers which Khushi brought after getting signed then, what were those papers which just got burned in her own hands? Sheetal was so confused.

Arnav: Excuse me Sheetal, if you have nothing to say, you could move out.

Sheetal: no no ASR.... I am here to know about your Di's birthday. Every time you gift her a Saree and this time, I didn't see you planning anything for her. I thought if you had forgotten then....

Arnav(cutting her in middle): Its my Di's birthday Sheetal..... You don't have to remind me. I know what to gift her and I would be glad if you don't interfere in this matter and concentrate on your work properly.

Sheetal left the cabin, having no other option while Khushi gave a side look along with a smile playing on her lips when Sheetal was leaving. As soon as Sheetal left the place, Arnav continued.

Arnav: Thanks Khushi.... If Sheetal had handled everything well, I would have accompanied you to the ashram. Its me who wanted to gift this to Di and here, I was struck up with my own work that I couldn't come along with you.

Khushi (smiling): no problem Arnavji.... And who knows.... I might not have enjoyed the way I enjoyed in your absence, with the children over there. If you have come there, I am sure the ashram would turn up into a library.

Arnav: So you say... I am a boring person? (Arnav placed a question)

Khushi: hmmm.... Let me think.... (Khushi said tapping her index finger on her cheek) not that boring actually.... But its hard to define you.... For an employee, the boss would either be a hero or a villain but I think you possess both the characteristics. You have a kind heart but at the same time a devil mind.

After uttering those words, Khushi realized what she just blurted out. She just have addressed him as devil. She raised her head upwards slowly to see an angry Arnav but to her surprise, she saw him smiling. Khushi also smiled a bit uncomfortably, after watching him smiling and then, continued.