chapter 63

Sorry friends, my phone was in a very bad condition... So, couldn't post this part before... anyways, enjoy reading...😊😊

Khushi was sitting on her bed and thinking about Arnav... She was actually talking to herself regarding Arnav convincing Manorama... Payal saw that and she threw a pillow on Khushi...

Payal: beta Khushi, come out of your self speaking session... Buaji is calling us...

Khushi stopped biting her nails and concentrated on Payal... She then, changed herself into teasing mode...

Khushi: oh, someone is very eager to meet her in-laws... wait a second... I should say, someone is very eager to see her to be husband... who cares about in-laws... What do you say jiji... (she asked while placing her folded hand on Payal's shoulder)

Payal hit her hand lightly and turned to face khushi...

Payal: If your drama gets over, shall we go...

Khushi : oh sure, jijaji might be waiting for you...

***

Arnav saw Khushi coming out of her room, along with Payal... His eyes which were fixed on his mobile until then, got fixed on Khushi as soon as he felt her presence... Khushi, on the other hand gave a quick glance towards Arnav and then, moved aside to stand at the back of Buaji's chair... Everyone started talking with Payal and were very excited for the upcoming wedding event...

Buaji: arey, if everything goes well, our Sankadevi's marriage will also get fixed... then, our Shashi babua will be very happy to hear this news that both her daughters are going to get married...

All the Raizada family members got stunned to hear that except Arnav and Anjali... Arnav felt something else... and whatever it is, he doesn't want Khushi to get married... why??? He doesn't wanted to know... Anjali knew about this matter but she thought that Khushi would never accept the proposal that soon... On the other hand, Khushi felt uncomfortable with that topic... Her heart started beating faster thinking about Arnav...

Nani: what are you speaking, Madhumathiji... Khushi bitiya's marriage???

Buaji: Ha... His name is Amit... and he is a very nice guy... We all like him but we are waiting for our Sankadevi's acceptance towards the proposal... I pray to God that my two nieces get married soon and their life get settled...

Khushi gives a glance to Arnav who is already looking at her intensely... she could see his questioning eyes trying to get some answers from her...

Khushi(in Buaji's ear): Buaji, I will bring some snacks for all...

Saying that, she left to kitchen...

***

Khushi was cutting onions to make pakodas(a snack)... Khushi's mind was travelling in some other world... She was not concentrating on her work which lead to a small cut on her index finger...

'aah', she let out a small cry...

In the next second, she could see a hand holding her palm and she looked up into his eyes... It was Arnav... He took out his handkerchief from his pocket and started pressing lightly on the cut to wipe the little blood that oozed out...

Arnav: do the things with your whole heart Khushi... Otherwise, it would give you only pain...

Khushi knew he was hinting about her and Amit's relation... She looked into his eyes which were concentrating on the cut on her finger... She tried to get the answers of why did their relation even mattered to him... She could see the care and concern which Arnav was showing on her... but... she knew, Arnav never believed in love... then it would be her stupidity to search something in his eyes...