:vol. 21:

Joji - Will He 

Grayson   

I didn't like this anymore. 

I feel like I was held captive for too long. 

Way too long.

And I'm also worried about Addy.

My little Addy. 

I get up from my bed and rub my face before getting up, I quickly change into some jeans and shirt and exit out of my room. Instead of walking to the Hall, I decided to walk towards the Phone Section. I needed to call the Jacks to get me out of her as soon as possible. 

"Dolan, can't you read. It says it's closed." The guard said but I gave him a look which made him to move out of the way and let me form my guy's number. 

"Hello?" Jack G's voice was to be heard on the phone, 

"Hey, it's Grayson." 

"Oh hey Gray, how are you?" 

"I'm all good but I need to get out of here asap. I have some shit to do." I said and clenched my jaw, waiting for an answer.

"Okay, we will try and get you out today ok-" 

"Try?" I whisper yelled at him, "Jack. Addison is probably getting fucked by that little piece of shit called Ethan. You need to go me out today. And. I bet your ass you don't want me in a fucking Asylum." I hung up and placed the phone back on the stand. I walked out of the Phone Section and towards the Hall to get my breakfast. As I ate my breakfast a girl called Alex sat down by me. "Hey hottie." She said with a smirk. 

"Hey thottiana." I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. She always wanted to fuck me, even when I rejected her. I couldn't punch her, or else I would get sent to  stricter form of whatever this shit is called. I don't want to die in the Asylum that I "will" get sent to. Soon I reached my room and entered it wondering how long would it take the Jacks to get their asses over here and get me out of this hell hole. 

I sat down on the couch and looked over at Addys old room, I was debating in my head whether I should go in or not. I stood up and walked towards it, I couldn't wait anymore, I had to see her room again. But before I could even walk in, someone knocked at the door. "G cmon!" A familiar voice shouted though the door. 

I opened the door and smiled as I saw my other two favourite guys, the Jacks. "Jackie and Jack" I shook my head and bro-hugged them. "Pack and let's get out, I can't stand this place anymore." Jack J whispered. I chuckled and quickly packed my stuff from my room. I threw the bag over my shoulder and started to walk out of the building.