:vol. 8:

Song : You Like Me by Paris Jones

Addison

I sigh and walk with Dolan outside as it's not raining, we both sit down on the soft, green, grass, he lies down and looks up at the puffy, white, clouds. My fingers twirl around the grass, as we sit/lie in silence. "Do you like him?" Dolan asks as he sits up. "Who?" I ask and look at him, with a confused face.

"That tutor that you saw at that club." He looks at me with his eyebrows knitted together. "Oh....him. No, I don't like him, he's just..no.." I say confidently without stuttering. "Okay.." He says and lies back down. "Why though?" I ask and look at him. "Do you wanna go back to the dorm?" Dolan says while standing up. I was now more confused, I nod slowly and stand up as well to get going.

I sit down on the bed, as he enters last and locks the door. My lips purse together as he sits down next to me and stares down. "My name is Grayson." He says and then looks back at me. "And I asked you that because, I..I-" I look at Grayson as I cross my legs. "I like you." Gray says quickly and looks at my legs.

I blink a few times and managed to finally say something, "I like you too." He looks up at me and gently hugs me, not wanting to hurt me. I hug back the same way. Once we pull away I take off my jacket, and leave it on the sofa. "I'll be back." I say and walk upstairs to my room to get changed. I quickly take off my jeans and long-sleeve and put on a pair of leggings and a white shirt.

I get downstairs in no time, my eyes spot Grayson making lunch for us. "What are you making?" I ask as I approach him, I take a seat and look up at him. His hair was scattered all over his eyes and his hood was on, "Pancakes." He said with a smile, I sigh and get up to pull his hood down and pull his hair back.

He smirks at me as he watches me fixing his hair, I smile and sit back down. "Want help?" I ask while tracing drawings on the marble, white, table. "Yeah," He says while flipping one of the pancakes, "Stop being so fucking hot, you're distracting me." He says as he puts the pan down and looks at me." I chuckle and blush, "Well...I'm sorry." I say and look back down at the table.

"Go and watch TV, while I do the pancakes, babygirl." Grayson says sweetly, while he places the pancakes on the plates. I murmur as small okay, and walk towards the sofa to sit down. I open the TV and get comfy. I switch the channels till I find an interesting movie. I leave it on and start watching it.

I see Grayson coming towards me with two plates in his hand, I smile and watch him. "Enjoy the pancakes." He says before he starts munching on his food. I smile and take small bites as I look back at the movie. "Addy...do you know what this movie is about..?" Gray asks while looking up at me, "No why?" I ask and keep on watching it. He smirks and says in a deep, husky voice, "It's Fifty Shades of Grey..."