:vol. 17:

Sweater Weather - Conan Gray (cover)

Addison   

My eyes rolled as I moved off his hand and ignored him for the rest of this lesson, "Could you just shut up and not do anything to me? I've already been to fucking hell and back so I don't need to go again. Trust me on this one." I smiled sarcastically and turned back to the teacher starting to take down the notes on the board. I sighed as this lesson wouldn't hurry the fuck up. 

All my mind was thinking about was Grayson, his soft plum lips, his build up body, his sharp jawline. God, I would let him do anything he would want, I don't care weather he is a psychopath or not. He is still an innocent person inside that regrets doing what he's done before. And plus, he's way better than Ethan. 

The bell finally decided to ring, signalling that we could pack up and finally go home. I pack up my things quickly as I could to leave this shitty class faster. But before I could even exit the class, are hand laced around my arm pulling me closer to a hard, brick chest. Ethan. I knew it was him after his perfume, and chest. "Meet me at the Rank at 6:30" He hugged me one more time and left me there, shocked. 

The Rank was the place where we would always meet up, the Rank was a skate-board place. He would bring his skate-board and make me watch his new moves. He used to be so happy, back then. 

Tears were building up in my eyes as I walked out of the classroom, I promised myself to never go to that place ever again. But now that E mentioned it, I want to go back, and remember all the memories together, watching the streets lights turning on before we could leave, lying down on the grass looking up at the sky telling crazy unbelievable stories from our childhood. Everything was so good and happy, before something snapped, he started to be abusing towards me, that's where I have the red and purple marks from. He became very toxic, but I still decided to date him because I knew that there was still a soft, caring side somewhere in him. 

I sighed as I walked into my room and hopped in the bathroom for a quick shower, I changed into a pair of blue jean shorts and a white shirt, I rolled up the ends of the short and tucked in my shirt. I put on a pair of white ankle socks and put on my vans. I quickly done my homework and all the lessons that I had to cover. Once I've finished I done my hair into a quick messy bun and left a few strands of hair out. 

I grabbed my knitted white sweater and ran downstairs to get a small chocolate milk carton and walked out of the house. I started to walk towards the Rank while listening to "Radio" by Lana Del Rey. I sipped from my drink as I got nearer to the lost memories place. Ethan was there with a pair of blue jeans on and a white shirt, he had a white jacket with yellow, pink and blue on the sleeves and back. I sat down next to him as I stopped the music, "Hey.." I spoke up first. "Hey.." He replied back and looked at me with a soft face. "I'm an asshole Addy. Why did you go for me, why did you still date me in the darkest times? You saw I was hurting you, leaving scars all over your beautiful body..why did you still stay with me?" I took a deep breath at his small speech. 

"Because, Ethan, I truly loved you and I still truly love you. You were the first person to ever go for me, kiss me, sleep with me. You were the person that I've experienced everything new with. You were there by my side when I had nobody, you were there when my parents would hit me and abuse me from time to time, you were always there supporting me through everything I went through. Good or bad, you were still there. There are not that many people in this world that stay by someone side anymore through good and bad. They just say when they have the most success. And that's why I still stayed with you. Because you did too. And I would hate to not be with you through the worst times, even if you abused me or treated me differently. I didn't care, I just wanted to be with you. And only you. I don't want anyone else." By now tears were slowly falling on my cheeks, E placed his warm hand onto by cheek and rubbed away the tears with his thumb. He always hated me seeing crying. 

He slowly bought my face closer to his, and slowly our lips attached to one another, closing the small gap between us.