:vol. 18:

Lana Del Rey - Radio (Conan Gray Cover)

Addison   

I opened my eyes, slowly and looked into his hazel, honey eyes. He looked into my eyes back, with a soft smile on his face. E placed his face into the crook of my neck, while hugging me from my waist, he left small wet kisses on my collar. A soft smile appeared on my face as Ethan kept kissing my neck. My arms wrapped around his neck, while my hands were tangled into his, soft hair. 

I could feel him smiling against my skin, Ethan carefully, pushed me onto my back and rolled so  I was on top of him, not in a sexual way. I hugged him as if he was the last person that I'll ever love. Ethan held me so tight, I felt so safe with him, even though he did some stupid shit. I still love him with all my heart.  

Ethan played with my hair and left small traces on my back. "I love you so much Addison.." He said with truth in his voice. A smile immediately cracked onto my face, "I love you too Ethan." I looked up to see his expression. His eyes were focused on the purple and dark blue sky, but his smile was still on his face, like he just got what he always wanted. 

"Addy look at the sky.." Ethan's voice sung towards my ears as I looked up to the sky. All the memories we had together flashed through my eyes, all the good ones and bad ones. 

"Ethan stop.." I breathed out at how tired I was of giggling. Ethan said that he was the best at everything and I didn't agree to that, I told him how he never gets the math formula right. He would always put some other letters instead of the ones we actually needed to. And from that point he wouldn't stop tickling me! "Say that I'm the best at everything!" I laughed and looked at him with a smile, "Fine.." I breathed out, "You're the best at everything."  I said with a smile. "Everything?" Ethan smirked and raised his left eyebrow, "Oh my god Ethan!" I hit him playfully and laugh, "Yes at everything." I smirked too but not for long. 

Tears rolled down my cheek, "Why wouldn't you listen to me Ethan?" He has been getting worse since one of his close friends/relatives left them. He started to smoke and drink more, he would go to clubs and strip clubs, he would fuck any girl and always put the blame on me on everything that happened. "I told you it's your fault. Your fault. That's why he left!" I wiped the tears away with my jacket and looked away into the street lights. "I don't even know who is 'he'." I stated and walked away towards my house. "Addison-" "No. Just stop. Go and fuck one of those girls that you probably fell for just because of their fucking body and dance moves! Go and fuck one of those girls that only like you for your dick! Go and fuck one of the girls that only love you because your rich and they think you'll spoil them! Just go and fuck 'em, because-" I swallowed the lump in my throat, "I'll never be good enough." I turned away from him, by now I was fully in tears. Soon enough I felt a pair of arms around me, hugging me like it was the end of the world. 

I sighed and looked at him, taking in every single feature on his face, he didn't change a lot, but he did change something, weather it was the beard or hairstyle, or something in his mind, or feelings. I will never know.