:vol. 14:

Song : Hostage - Billie Eilish

Addison

I threw every piece of clothing I had in my wardrobe, I sniffled and ran my fingers through my hair as I started to see the room less packed, I quickly pull my self back together and throw on a hoodie. A sigh escapes my mouth as the bag full of my clothes and important shit, was throw onto my shoulder.

I exit my room and walk downstairs, leaving traces of my finger on the walls, my eyes look up as someone cleared their voice. Grayson. I hug him tightly and try my best to not cry into his chest, he caresses my hair and keeps saying "Shhh it'll be fine baby girl."

That's what I always get told but it never comes true... I think to myself and nod slightly.

He cups my cheeks and looks deeply into my eyes, before smashing his lips, softly, and not rough like the usual. I kiss back instantly, wanting more of his lips.

He brakes the kiss and steps back, heading towards the door to open it. I clench my jaw to not burst into tears. My hand tightly wrapped around my bag strap, I sigh again and walk out of his dorm. I didn't dare to look back.

Looking back will make it worse..

I trotted down the building stairs and got straight into the black, shiny, car. I wipe cheeks, feeling wetness down my cheek and under my eyes, my hands find a way to pop my earphones on and listen to music.

My eyes opened when I heard the car door opening. I scan around to see my surroundings.

Home.

The house I grew in.

I open the car door and get out of my car as the driver was getting out for a stretch, I give him a smile and say a quick thank you, before entering the house.

My parents sat in the kitchen excited to see me, but when they saw the red puffy eyes, and the red shiny nose. Their smiles faded and ran towards me, my mum was the first to ask, "What's wrong sweetie?" while my dad took my bag and set it on the couch.