:vol. 16:

Song : Devilish - Chase Atlantic

Addison

My eyes rolled as he smirked against my skin. "Hello babygirl.. how have you been?" Ethan asked and grabbed my waist tightly, making sure to leave bruises. "Why do you care?" I asked with a small chuckle along to ignore the pain, "You didn't care before so why now?" I grabbed his wrists and pulled them away from my waist "Dickhead.." I muttered and walked towards my class.

Once we all stopped talking and chose where to sit, the teacher started to present themselves, I groaned and started talking to the girl next to me, she had straight blonde hair, and hazel eyes that could kill you but also make you fall in love. "What did I miss while I was gone?" I whispered and look at her bored, "Well nothing much, Ethan hooked up with more girls and picked up fights with all of his mates...and the slutty girls keep on being thirsty- typical shit you should know."

"Anything else expect for Ethan and his shit?" I asked and knitted my eyebrows as she was thinking, "Uh..well..nothing I guess." She shrugged and started to write down all the stuff that our teacher said.

Ethan

I groaned as I came into Alex without a warning, "Fucking hell Ethan.." She moaned my name and gasped for air as I pulled out. "What? You can't take anymore?" I smirked and fixed myself up as I was ready to leave. "Shut up.." Alex rolled her eyes an giggled as she exited first.

I placed my hands into my pockets and started to walk towards my next class, which was English. My head was pounding by the time I reached from all the moans and screams that Alex got stuck into my head.

As I entered the class my eyes quickly noticed Addison, sitting quietly in her seat, pretty bored. My smirk grew bigger as I walked towards her, "Hey slut." I said, immediately regretting what I said to her. She shifted in her seat and didn't answer back but instead ignored me. I took a seat next to her and placed my hand on her thigh, slowly creeping up more up.

Addison looked at me and moved her thigh away from my hand to loose the connection. "Oh c'mon you dirty whore you know you want it." I said and grabbed her thigh squeezing it to leave a mark of my hand.

-------

A/N - this is probably shit i literally had no inspiration to write this, first chapter of 2019 btw :3