:vol. 12:

Song : Dancing in the dark by Joji

Addison

It was 11:48pm. I paced around the room with my hands tangled in my hair, wondering where the fuck could Grayson Bailey Dolan be at this hour. I hear the keys jiggling at the door knob, I looked at the door and opened it before he could. "Where the fuck were you Grayson?!" He looks down at me and rolls his eyes as he walks in.

"I had stuff to do." Grayson says and sits on the couch looking at the TV. "Uh- Grayson don't fucking speak to me like that! I was worried sick about yo-" He got up in a swift move and kissed me, but he broke the kiss before I could kiss back. "Gray.." He looked up at me with a cocky face, that's when my hand collided with his cheek. "Don't do that." I said and walked to my room annoyed.

I sat down on my bed, not regretting what I just did. A sigh escaped my mouth as I stood up again and walked over to my private bathroom, I search for the small blade. Once I've found it I held it tight in my hand. I sit back down on my bed as the small blade made it's marks in my left hand. I gulp down and look at my hand, slowly my fingers hold tightly onto the blade and trace it down my arm.

The tears rolled down my soft cheek, as the small sobs escaped, luckily I was not too loud, so Grayson couldn't hear me at all. Once I've made enough marks, I get up and walk over to my bathroom and get a small cloth and place it under the hot tap and dab it onto the cuts, I try my best not to whine, but I couldn't. Repeated knocks were on my door, I quickly put on a hoodie and open the door, "What?" I ask and look at Gray.

"Are you okay..?" He asks and looks down at my petite body, "Yeah." I close the door in his face and walk towards my bed, but before I could sit down I felt a tight hand wrapped around my left arm, my jaw clenched as I spun around to see Grayson.

"You're not okay." He said slowly, "And I need to know why"

QUICK A/N : Ik im updating :) best author ever (jkjkjk) but im listening to xmas songs so...this is gonna be hard to write.

I roll my eyes and try to sit down on my bed, "For fucks sake's, let me go Grayson." He looks at me with his eyebrows knit as I look at him, annoyed.

"Did you cut yourself again?" He looked down on the floor and could see the blood drip down at how hold he was holding my arm, "Yes, got a problem?" I snatch my arm from him and walk towards my bathroom, to clean the blood.

Grayson follows me like a lost puppy, he watches me cleaning the cuts and hissing n cussin every time, once I was done he came behind me and wrapped his arms around me slowly, trying to not hurt me. A sigh escapes my mouth as I look in the mirror to see ourselves. "Sorry Addy.." He whispered in my ear, softly, digging his face into the crook of my neck.