:vol. 11:

Song : Dysfunctional by Tech N9ne Collabos

Grayson

I knock on the door, hard. My jaw clenches tighter but then relaxes when I see the door opening, "Oh hi.." Cameron says as I push him and sit on the couch. "Who did the bruises on Addison?" I ask and look at him with anger, "Ethan," he says, "Ethan Grant Dolan." He says again and walks over to his kitchen. "Thanks Cam." I nod at him and quickly exit his flat, but before I could he shouts my name and throws me my phone, I thank him as I catch it safely. I trot down the stairs and exit his building.

My hand looks for my phone in my pocket, I pull it out and dial a number, "Yooo sup Dolan?" Jack says into the phone.

"Are you free now?"

"Uhh, yeah why?"

"I'm coming over in 10."

QUICK A/N : I just remembered that you can't just get out of an Asylum that easy. Just pretend he did a few fights with the guards and managed to get out. I'm so dumb, ignore my dumbness. :)

I get into the car and start driving it to Jacks' house. I doge all the traffics and quickly park into his garage as I arrived. "Heyyyy Dolan." I nod at him as he greets me, we do a complicated handshake and go inside. "So what's up bruh?" he asks and I explain to him about Ethan and Addison.

"Well let's see," Jack said while getting out his laptop, he starts to type in Ethan's full name in and finds his profile, "He goes to Westfield High School, and he lives on Kings Avenue, number 3645, ID number 735-801-659, phone number 07*********. And that's all I could hack into." He says and shows me the laptop, I grab a paper and a pen and note these things down.