Part nine [heart]

"-So yeah that's the story of how I managed to win a game of poker with just my left pinky!" Present Mic finished the story and turned his gaze towards you with a proud expression.

"You really are amazing Sensei!" sparkles filled your eyes out of admiration for the older male.

Going on a patrol with Present Mic was amazing even if not much was happening, the teacher always managed to make everything interesting with his comments and cheery personality.

The black shiny fabric that your hero suit was made of was surprisingly comfortable and it hugged your body nicely. You didn't really need any accessories to your costume the only thing necessary was for it to stretch well, but it also had a little pocket knife in case of emergency.

You looked around the city, it was incredibly peaceful. The sun shone brightly the wind dancing around in a calming manner, few people hurrying to work here and there. Overall a very chill first patrol during the working hours.

You glanced over at the teacher and asked: "So when are we gonna do the training?"

The blonde flinched at your comment before scratching the back of his head and looking away.
"Well actually I didn't really think this through and I forgot that Aizawa asked me to um...patrol the streets..for another 3 days ah haha…" he laughed his ears turning red out of embarrassment.

"Oh…um.. well its okay Mr. Mic. I'm sure there will be a lot of opportunities for me to show you what I got! Plus I already train quite a bit at home." You reassured him wanting to keep the positive atmosphere. Plus it's not like you really minded the turn of events, it was a good opportunity to slack off a little.

"Ah thank you so much! I really am an airhead but you gotta admit that disappointing Aizawa is not an option."

"Yeah I totally get it..." you replied remembering your teacher's icy glare.

Shouta was most certainly an interesting individual. You could mistake him for a homeless man if you didn't know about his hero status. Still, he was certainly a great teacher, he pointed out everyone's strengths and weaknesses with ease. Over time you just got used to his strange antics and begun really appreciating him for the professional he is.

You walked for a long time just checking if everything was under control, stepping into a few shops and alleyways to glance around.

"Hello, are you the hero Present Mic?" A guy asked walking up to the male beside you. He had a notebook in his hand and a camera hanging off of his neck it was obvious he was a reporter.

"Yes, that's me did something happen?" Mic questioned.

"Can I please have an interview with you? It would help our newspaper so much!" The male asked with hope, his hands clinging onto his notepad.

Mic twisted his mustache in between his thumb and index finger as he though for a few seconds. "If it's really that important then I guess I don't have a choice." the blonde replied before turning to you. "Could you go over to that street and check if everything is okay while I answer some of those fellas questions?"

"Yeah sure." You answered casually with a shrug before distancing yourself from the two males and entering an alleyway. 'Damn those reporters are everywhere these days.. then again doing interviews is a part of being a hero at this point.' you thought foundling with a pocket knife as you came out of the tight space between the two buildings and entered another street. You looked around but didn't spot many people since that corner of the city was much quieter.

You exhaled and stretched your back, all that walking made you quite loopy and you wanted to have a little bit of relaxation."Looks like here everything is fi-" you got cut off the shout of a woman in the distance. "Agh too soon" you hissed out and bit the inside of your cheek before running off towards the noise.