"Mr. Bertrand, good to see you." President Chadwick greeted my brother and when he looked at me nodding his head, "and to you, Dylan."

"We'll cut the intro Chadwick," Conrad said.

"I'm all ears." He said.

"Stop the Rebirth and there won't be a war coming."

Chadwick laughs with it, "how could I stop the initiation of the process that has been our system for a long time. It is part of us, kid. You are part of that process and you know how it made you the person who are you now. You made your own fate. I'm part of the High Council were just delivering what you deserve. We aren't cruel. We just forget the world we used to know."

"You're just manipulating every people, Chadwick. You aren't making everyone lives better, you're being unfair. It was your sole reason for changing the course of our lives."

"Can I ask you one thing, Conrad?" he said, my brother didn't respond and I couldn't stand how Chadwick's trying earn credits for what he has done to this world, where in fact he just took the place of his late father, but their blood still runs into the corrupt civilization. "How does being a Licit made you who you are now?"

"Nothing," he replied. "Maybe I get the things I never had, that's the prize I get but never the life. The Noble Land can give whatever we want, made us who wanted to be, but there is one fault you never see, Chadwick."

"And what is it, Conrad?"

"The purpose of their living." He said, and somehow Chadwick remains uncertain to what my brother said. "You may give what they want but their purpose stands still. And for whatever it takes, they will do anything to get it. Just like me, even though the life here in Noble Land were good enough but it will never replace the memories and experiences I had before. It made me stronger not just because of the Rebirth who we just did to survive but never the life and our purpose. You never look at it, Chadwick."

"And what should I care about that? The Rebirth still remains and we're still gonna run for in coming years. There are people who love their stay on the Noble Land. They are happy being Licit. You are too, Conrad. You made a mistake there, kid. You got a life here but you still chose the wrong side."

My brother smirks, "my decision was never a mistake, living in Noble Land with your leadership is wrong. Your family doesn't deserve everything. All you need to do us give up, end the Rebirth and let all the Null people stay in the Noble Land."

Chadwick laughs after my brother talks about the Null people. "Is that what you want? Make all those unworthy people stay in a land where peace and harmony strives? They don't deserve a place like this. Those people are unworthy of living on dynasty like ours. We won't stop the process. The Rebirth remains."

"One last time, Chadwick. A war would not come if you just end it. Just broadcast it to the world by stepping down on your position."

"That's pathetic." He said, "you couldn't just order me to do that. I'm still your boss here, Conrad. You are just an employee. An arm of the High Council. You are still in my leadership. And whether you like it or not, your demands won't happen. And for now, I personally gave you your sentence to death for being against the High Council."

"You can't just do that," I blurted out my anger. "You won't kill my brother." and after that, my fist landed on his face that made him passed out and fall down on the floor, but then it also started the war between the High Council and the defectors.