Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Wanted

Al and I watched the live feeds of the headquarters on our tech just to know if Conrad's telling the truth and so he does. The guards scattered to check all the hallways and rooms. The Military Commander gives an order to his army on-search for my brother and to the both of us. We have no plans for what we do next. This wasn't supposed to happen. Conrad supposedly gave us the direction and all his plans when he comes back to my room, but now he just left us a message notifying us that he runs away from the High Council. Just great.

"What should we do now?"

"We need to wait for his fiancée."

"And after that?" I asked him.

He didn't reply, his thoughts are not clear and so am I.

I stopped watching the live feeds. I couldn't bear how they are eager to find us. The Commander also called shoot-to-kill if they found us. They wouldn't give mercy. They would kill us when they saw us insight, that's why it is too hard to think that our lives were kept digging on risk. And it's hard to crawl up from the hole of danger.

"They won't stop, Dy." Al said, "they can't make us live after this."

"I know," I sighed. "but we're now making difference Al if we stop what we're doing now. It is like we throw all away from the efforts my brother made for the movement. It's now or never."

"The bravery you wear can't be stolen by anyone, Dylan." Al pointed out, "it is something you are manifested into. Keep that attitude, Dy."

Not that long when the person we're waiting arrived in the secret room. I was like confused at the moment I saw her face. She's chasing her breath, she's sweating all over. She hastily comes closer to us. I couldn't leave my eyes on her as she was familiar to me.

"We need to go," she demanded. "I know where Conrad's go and we'll follow him there." She said but most of what she said didn't get to me. And so she taps me and my head got back into senses. I shook my head and focus on what should we do. "Your brother needs you on this, Dylan. Don't fail him."

Didn't hesitate to anything and I give her a nod, "you can count on me."

"Just like what I needed to hear from you." She said and smile, "now, we gotta go."

Before we got out of the secret room, Al checked first if we are safe to go outside. Conrad's fiancée knows where to go and we'll just follow her all throughout. At the time when Al gives us a heads up that the hallway outside we're good to go. We prepared ourselves as we escape the headquarters of the most secured place over the whole world.

When Al switches to open up the door, we didn't waste time as we already run away from. Following my brother's girl, she knows where to lead us and get away in-sight of the military because if ever she was seen by them helping us, she would be killed—or one way another because she's a fiancée of my brother and she's already an accessory.

"Where does my brother go?" I asked her but she couldn't answer my question when she's occupied to get us escaped.

"Now's not that time to answer that, Dy." She said and put her attention back to our escape, "now we'll take this exit, the camera here has bad angles and we could take this one to the near exit. And I hope that we'll get out safe."

"There they are!!!" A voice coming from a deep voice hallowed into the hallway and we found out that the guards found us. I immediately look at her and thought that she's not safe anymore when they already see her helping us. The next thing they did were draw out their guns on their pocket and starts shooting on us. "Don't let them get away!"