12 - flame;

Your POV

I limped my way home and during that long distance I tried walking, my blisters hurt more by the minute.

"Shit," I cursed under my breath the moment I found cuts on my ankles.

"I hate you, high heels!" I screamed.

Unknowingly, I felt angry. And vented my anger all on these poor designer high heels. I mean, you can't blame me.. I can't do high heels, just like what Jungkook said.

"Sigh, there you go again, Y/N! Thinking about your stupid boyfriend who left you for another woman!" I hit the wall.

No, Y/N, it's not gonna be of any use.. he did forget you. No matter how much he reminds you of his old self, he's not coming back to you.

So that was just it. I cried. Like a baby.

I'm sorry..

Jungkook always told me not to cry for these things, but why still hold on? It doesn't matter anyway, does it? He won't bother now, would he? Would he ever?

I'm being too much of a baby, aren't I? Crying and crying because of the person I miss the most? That's.. not strong, right?

"Stay strong"

"Don't cry about me anymore"

Well I'm sorry.

I can't be either of those.

-

the next day

"God danggit." I said, limping over to the dressing room. Bangtan has another stage show today.

"Is everything okay?" Namjoon asked. I just nodded in reassurance.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just that my feet hurt."

He just took one good look at me and said, "No, your eyes are all red and puffy. You were crying. Is it something about Jungkook?"

I said nothing.

"Silence means yes, I suppose. Well, like everyone else says, he'll be running back to you anytime soon." He said.

That's just wishful thinking.

"Thanks. Though I don't suppose that's gonna happen anytime soon," I muttered the last bit.

Before Namjoon could reply, his stylist called him over.

Jungkook then walked into the dressing room hurriedly and flopped into the chair.

He rubbed his temples and sighed.

"Kookie, are you okay?" Jimin ran over to him.

I unknowingly stepped closer to the stressed-looking man. I was concerned.

What happened?

"I'm okay, hyung." His voice cracked a little.

"Your eyes are all puffy, were you crying?" Jimin hugged the man.

Though Jungkook did something despicable, Jimin still cares for him. That's good.

But puffy eyes? They have a stage show today, I can't let him look like he was crying. ARMYs will worry.

I looked into the mirror beside me. Not that anyone would care, I thought, touching my eyes.

"Y/N, come here.." Jungkook asked, making me flinch.

The way he called my name..

It was the same as before.

"Um, yes?" I asked, stepping closer to him.