04 - crash;

Your POV

"Are you sure that girl and Jungkook might have a past together?" Nayun said, getting another slice of pizza.

"I guess so. Maybe she's just a fan.." I replied, looking abit glum.

"Yah.." Nayun chewed on the pizza. "I think you should ask Jungkook about it."

"That's just it! He won't tell me anything! He always says that he's 'fine'.." I pouted. Nayun slammed the table gently.

"That means there IS something going on. Try to catch him off guard, you know?" She said.

Maybe...

I'm just being paranoid? Why am I being so protective? I'm definitely overreacting. But the way he looked at her though.. his eyes could tell a long story.

And that story must definitely not be a good one.

-

"We haven't went out for so long. Can't we do so today?" Jungkook asked.

I averted my attention to him. "And where would that be, anyway?"

He smiled. "Let's go somewhere simple. Like, you know, that one café that almost NOBODY goes to,"

I nodded and he brought me into his tight embrace.

Maybe it would be a good way.. to get him to open up. I'm being abit evil, aren't I?

Besides, nobody can actually recognise Jungkook when we go out, anyway. Almost nobody goes to that café.

"J-Jungkook..! Tooo tight..!!" I said, in a tone of which I'm losing my breath.

He immediately let go. "Oops."

-

We were at the café, gossiping about our highschool days whilst taking sips out of a nice cup of mocha. We weren't alone, though. A few other people were in the café, as expected. We sat at the corner where nobody could bother us.

After our little date, we decided to walk along the streets. It became quiet.

"The streets are nicely decorated. I don't even know what's the occasion.." I said, in an attemp to break the silence.

Jungkook nodded. "Me neither." Just then, we accidentally bumped into a woman. I quickly apologized.

"We're so sorry...!" I flinched when I saw her.

It was that woman who Jungkook glared at. The one who I talked about with Nayun.

Her eyes softened the moment they laid on Jungkook. Averting my attention to him, he looked away, pursing his lips.

The woman bowed to me. "Ah, it's okay."

Before she could leave, I stopped her. "Wait!"

She halted and turned around with a soft smile. "Yes?"

Here goes nothing.

"...Do you happen to know Jungkook?"

As soon as I said that, Jungkook took hold of my wrist.

Weird, I thought.

The woman nodded. "Yes. My name is
Heo Sayeon. I was Jungkook's friend in middle school.. when he was in Seoul."

I smiled. "I'm his girlfriend, Min Y/N. Wanna join us?"

She shook her head. "I would be a third-wheel.."

Jungkook scoffed and I looked at him.

He didn't seem too happy about what I offered.

"No, it's okay. I'd like to get to know you more." I smiled at Sayeon.

She smiled back and nodded. We had fun talking together about embarrassing things about Jungkook and that sort of irritated him. However, Jungkook was never into the conversation.

Which was unusual, because normally he was the conversation starter.

Jungkook POV

I couldn't believe it! Out of all people we had to run into this hoe.

But I couldn't just say that Sayeon was almost gonna be my girlfriend... and that Sayeon is trying to take me back.. that'll cause drama.

"The road looks quite ominous.." Sayeon told Y/N. She nodded.

Y/N stood at the edge of the sidewalk. "It's kinda cold. I've never walked this road at night before. I usually take the longer route,"

Just then, Sayeon tripped, causing Y/N to fall on the road.

Let's put it this way.. she 'tripped'.

"Omo! Y/N! Miane!!" Sayeon apologized.

"It's okay, Sayeon." Y/N replied.

Just as Y/N was about to get up, a light flashed from the road.

A car was heading towards her.

"Y/N!" I yelled as I got on the road to push her to the opposite sidewalk.

The next thing I saw? Blackness.
__________________________________________________________________________________

*i've been wanting to update this but i procrastinated oops*