02 - her;

Your POV

"Jungkook's not here yet.." I muttered. I've been waiting in bangtan's waiting room for awhile now.

"Have you tried calling him?" Asked Hoseok. I nodded.

"There was no reply,"

Worry gushed through me. What if something happened to him? What if he gets hurt?

"Don't worry, Y/N. Jungkook is strong. He won't get hurt easily," Namjoon assured, sensing my worry.

Just then, the door swung open, revealing Jungkook.

"Hey.." I said, walking over to check up on him. "Is something wrong? Where have you been?"

Far from the reply I expected, he just gave me a reassuring smile.

"I'm feeling just fine," He stated and pulled me into an embrace.

"I sure hope you are.. anyway, lets go home now." I said. Jimin then grabbed my wrist.

"Hey Y/N, can I talk to Jungkook for a minute?" He asked.

"O-Oh, sure, go ahead. I'll be waiting outside.." I said.

He smiled and signalled Jungkook to follow him into a room.

Jungkook POV

Jimin closed the door behind us.

"What is it, hyung?" I asked. He looked away..

"Jungkook, I know something's not right with you. You're not fine, right?"

I gulped.

Hyung, save me.

Jimin sighed. "I know you went to see her... or she wanted to see you."

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said.

"I know it's about Sayeon, Kook. You told me about her after you and Y/N became official, remember? I had a great hunch,"

I rubbed my temples. "Okay, yes. She wanted to see me. But I most certainly did not."

Jimin patted my shoulder. "It's okay, Jungkookie. It's over now. She can't hurt you...or Y/N.. she left you first, remember?"

I nodded.

But, she might come back..

Judging from what happened..

Flashback

"You wanna make me yours again?" I scoffed and folded my arms. "I'd like to see you try."

"Just you wait, Jeon Jungkook. You'll come crawling back to me in a snap of a finger. Just you wait." Sayeon left me alone.

Present

I then left the stadium to meet up with Y/N.

Your POV

"Kookie!" I waved to him. He then came running to me like a child.

Cute.

"Y/N~ how are you?" He asked. "I'm good. Anyway, lets head home now."

He nodded and intertwined his fingers with mine. We both started walking down the alley.

"What did you talk about with Jimin, Kook?" I asked.

"U-uh, concert related things." He said.

"Don't you usually talk about these things with Namjoon or your PD?"

"I just talked with Jimin."

Weird, I thought.

Why do I feel like..

He's hiding something from me?