08 - his date;

Your POV

"Don't worry. I don't think he'll be so hard on you.." Jimin said.

I sighed. Say that to what happened the other day.

Whenever I thought about Jungkook, my heart just wanted to shatter more. I just felt like crying everytime.

I never thought that Sayeon had a past with Jungkook. It's not his fault though..

But I feel so hurt.

-

"She's my new stylist?" Jungkook asked, annoyed.

"Come on, Jungkook.. she's really good..." Hoseok encouraged him. Jungkook just sat down on the chair and sighed.

After everyone else left the room, he signalled me to get nearer.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I have a date with my girlfriend later, make me presentable or else." He warned.

I really just wanted to tell him, " Jungkook, I'M your girlfriend! We've already been on so many dates and I never cared about how you looked. As long as you were there with me." But I couldn't.

I remembered the time when it was raining on our date last year and a car skided on the wet road and mud splashed onto Jungkook.

He apologized for the get-up but I just laughed with him and proceeded with the date.

He doesn't need to look good for anyone. He's perfect to me in any way.

-

"And what if I don't?" I asked.

He shot me a cold glare and replied, "I'll make you pay."

I just rolled my eyes and started to style his hair first before picking out his clothes.

I just let him wear a white t-shirt, black jacket and pants and some boots.

He looked at himself.

"What? You're going on a date, not a bachelor party or something." I said. He just clicked his tongue.

"Don't you think it's too tight? And too old school?" He said. I could tell he was lying and is trying to get on my nerves. Well, it's working.

"Oh and.." He continued. "Get me some lemon water. Sparkling, with exactly 4 ice cubes."

That's when he made me explode.

"LISTEN HERE AESAEKKI, I AM YOUR STYLIST AND NOT YOUR SERVANT. YOU ARE GOING ON A DATE AND IF YOU THINK IT'S 'TOO TIGHT' THEN WEAR THIS!!" I threw him an oversized white shirt.

He rolled his eyes. "Serious much.."

Jungkook POV

I suddenly felt weird. She just called me a brat. Why did that feel so familiar to me?

-
''ҍմԵ

í'ʍ վօմɾ

ɑҽՏɑҽƘƘí''
-

My head started to throb and I winced.

"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Y/N headed over to me.

"Y-Yes. I'm fine" I replied, then shooed her away from the close proximity.

What was that all about?

Your POV

He looked stunning after the final result.

"Bye." He just said and left.

Not even a simple Thank You????

At least I'm done with that..

-

I walked along the streets with an umbrella over my head, dodging the pouring rain.

I walked past a café and saw Sayeon and Jungkook sharing a frappucino. It broke my heart.

"I love you so much, Jagi." I heard him say to her.

Just how many times has Jungkook left me already?

I'm not sure if raindrops are falling on my face or if they were tears.

I just wanted him back..

Just then, I felt a tap on my shoulder.
It was Yeonmi, from highschool.

Tch, what is SHE doing here?

"Don't give me that face, Y/N. Show it to Sayeon." She said.

"You knew?" I asked. She nodded.

"Let me tell you a secret.."

Yeonmi POV Flashback

"My family just.. I can't do it anymore! My family is poor and we don't have anymore money to pay for things.. all I have is my talent for singing and dancing.. but I never got any money for that and my boyfriend pities me now.." I cried to Sayeon.

"Unnie, what do I do..?"

Sayeon sipped her coffee gently before staring into my eyes.

"Why not do me a favour? I'll give you alot of money if you succeed." She replied.

"Jinja!? Unnie thank you so much!!

She then signalled me to come closer.She put a photo of a guy infront of me and then explained the plan..

"This is Jeon Jungkook. I was going to be his girlfriend but some stuff happened. I want you to do this: study in the school SOPA and get him to date you. Introduce him to me after awhile and let us become close friends. Then cheat on him by going back to your boyfriend so that I can become his girlfriend."

"But Unnie! Isn't that-"

"Isn't your boyfriend in SOPA? Just do it for your money. And DON'T let ANYONE get in the way of this." She cut me off.

"Y-Yes.."

Present, Your POV

"I'm telling you, Y/N. She's the one behind all of this. Be careful otherwise she may hurt you,"

-

I couldn't believe Jungkook was played around like that.

"I'll just make another wish..!"

I felt my pockets but my lighter he gave me for my 18th birthday was gone.

"No...nonono.."

After more searching, I slapped myself.

"Stupid Y/N! You frickin' threw your keepsake away! Just great!" I scolded myself.

I sat down in the rain and hugged my knees together. I started to sob.

I'm so stupid.. I wish all of this was just a dream..

Just then, I heard a voice.

"Hey, what are you doing here?"
______________________________________________________________________________

*it's hard to get wifi here oof. I'm on holiday, but I'll try to update as much as I can*