15

Luke's POV

"Good show guys, always love Boston!" I said smiling at the guys knowing Calum was furious about the little act I had put up on stage.

"Oh fuck off Luke, you just had to fucking scare her away." He said almost growling as he slammed himself on the chair. The answer was yes I did becasue as much as Calum couldn't live with her being with me I couldn't live with her being with him. He should have known that, he should have kept her away from me.

"I didn't do anything." I said innocently. Michael laughed loudly.

"You sang to her and even changed the fucking lyrics." Calum said rolling his eyes I shrugged, I did but only to get my point across.

"You forgot about his little dedication before the song." Ashton said grinning.

"Me and her were really going places why did you have to make this about yourself?" Calum asked getting closer to me.

"Because I can't let her be with you." I admitted. "It's me or its nobody. Never ever you." I said he was the most mad I had ever seen him.

"You are selfish aren't you?"

"You've only seen the start." I said grinning.

"What makes you think you can always win, what makes you think your the only person that could ever treat her right?" He asked fiercely.

"'Because I'm the only one who ever has." Calum narrowed his eyes at me.

"I know you think that you are king of romantic gestures and your the only person who'd ever put anything on the line but I almost left the band today." He said almost yelling the rest of the boys looked shocked. I decided I would rest my case. I'd already won.

"You know what man, your right, I'm sorry you must like her more and care more I would never do that for her." I lied to his face. Calum turned around with a satasfied look on his face. Little did he know what was coming in the future. Just wait until tour was over. I would prove who won this race once and for all.

With 3 tour dates left of this world tour it was time to put everything in action. The boys went out for lunch and I stayed behind in the tour bus. I had a secret weapon to put all of my plan into play.

Kalee. I knew she would be on my side.

"Your going to think I'm crazy." I said as I sat across from her at the table she looked up from her phone slightly annoyed.

"Yeah probably, what's up?" She asked.

"I need your help." She nodded.

"With?"

"Getting Emma back." She didn't look to shocked about what I had thrown at her.

"How do you plan on doing that?" She asked.

"Pure luck. You think it will work?" I asked. She shrugged.

"I hope, I don't want her with Calum." She said as I smile creeped on her face.

"I just need you to do one thing."

"What?"

"I need you to get her down here in 4 days." I said there was desperate written all over my voice. "I'll take the rest from there"

"Okay." She said smiling. "I can do that."

After he conversation I had with Kalee I caught up with the guys and had lunch.

"What has got you in such a happy mood?" Ashton asked as I sat down next to Michael in the red booth.

"Good to be out." I said with a smile. We then ordered our food. We chatted for a bit and everything seemed great and normal as if it was back before everything went to shit. We were laughing and smiling, I knew I was the most happy of all. Michael tapped me on the shoulder lightly shooting a look at me as he slid his phone to me. I picked it up seeing a text from Kalee, I couldn't help but smile.

Relapse-CH/LHOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara