4

Emma's POV

I could practically feel myself light up. I knew tonight was going to be a good night but I didn't know that it would be this fun. I was already drunk adjust as the coke was starting to wear off, Michael and Kalee were going to feed me pills? sounded good. Kalee grabs my arm yanking me off of the stool as the two of us ran out of the club tuning the corner. The both of us knew the boys would follow. Sure enough, the boys came after us. The four of us entered an ally all huddling in the corner. Michael pulled the bag back out placing some in Calum hands as he reached out. I quickly took two out of his hand, Calum grabbed my hand with his other hand before I could put the pills in my mouth.

"We don't even know what they are, don't be so quick." He said, he looked at Kalee as well. Calum dropped 4 pills into Michaels' hand. They grinned at each other taking the wills pills. I rolled my eyes dropping one of the pills in my hand to Kalee's. The two of us took your pill. After that we all went back inside. Calum and I sat down on our bar stools and ordered new drinks. We talked for a while as we slowly drank our drinks. It was almost like a normal night, until it hit Calum. I propped myself up on my hand as I sipped my drink. It was then that I felt Calum hand make his way back to my thigh. I looked up at him grinning, his eyes were almost cloths I could tell he was high before he spoke.

"We gotta go back to the hotel." He said putting his hand further up my leg. I shook my head, even on normal nights the night didn't end this early, it must have been just before midnight.

"Babe, the night isn't over yet." I said taking his hand off of me so I wasn't tempted. Calum immediately put his hand back this time slipping his hand under my dress putting it on my hip.

"Who said the nights going to be over when we're at the hotel?" He said, I grinned I couldn't help it. The look in his eyes read he knew he was going to get his way.

"Calum, I think those pills hit you." I said smiling. Anyone could tell from the slur in his voice and pupils. But I did love looking in his eyes.

"And they haven't hit you?" He asked I shook my head.

"I only had one babe." I explained he instantly jumped up.

"Then we've got to get you more." He said running out to I assume to look for Mikey and Kalee. Just as he did though I saw then walking or rather Michael stumbling and Kalee holding him up. Either way, they were coming our way. I looked Kalee in the eyes I knew that she was thinking the same thing as I was. "I need- I nee."

"We are going back to the hotel." Michael said cutting Calum off his slur was a lot worse then Calms I had a feeling he may have taken more. Kalee was fine though and so was I. I decided to call it a night, if both of the boys wanted to go home. I would just deal with it. I helped Kalee get Michael into a taxi and then I pulled Calum along with me.

The taxi was small, it was a crammed with the four of us in the back. Kalee and I were almost on top of each other. I was pressed up against Calum and she was pressed up against Michael. It seemed neither of the boys were in good shape. Michael looked half dead as he had his head pressed up against the window mumbling something to Kalee. Calum, on the other hand, was the horniest I'd ever seen him. Every second his hand was trying to go somewhere and I would have to take it away. At least until we made it back to the hotel. Once Calum has up touched everything he began to kiss and suck on my neck. I didn't push him away this time because it was keeping him occupied but I also wasn't amused. I turned my head over to Kalee she was just as unamused as I. I rolled my eyes.

"As soon as we get back to the hotel, take those pills." I said she nodded.

"Its like I have an infant and you- well you I don't know but he looks like he's trying to eat you." Kalee said laughing I laughed with her it was true. We got back to the hotel and decided that for tonight it would be best if Kalee and I stayed up so that we could make sure the boys got to sleep fine. As if they were children we tucked them into the same king-sized bed before Kalee and I left the room. I shut the door behind me leaning up shoe stand the door, I giggled.

"Oh my god." I said Kalee laughed sitting down next to me on the couch. "What did they get into?"

"What did we?" As she said that it was then that the both of us heard yelling coming from the room. It was drunken slurring. The two of us went back over to the room. I slowly opened the door, Kalee was right behind me. Michael was at up in bed with only his boxers on he was yelling unintelligible things. Caum was lying down hitting his shoulder. Once the two of them saw the two of us they snapped their attention to us.

"Calum got my dick hard!" Michael yelled at Michael. I turned my head to look at wide eyes Kalee she seemed just as shocked as I. We both laughed.

"What?" Kalee said confused. Michael just yelled a noise back at her.

"Come to bed!" Calum yelled as he sat up. I sighed walking over to the bed Kalee followed behind me. I sat down on the edge of the bed next to Calum, Kalee sat down next to Michael. Calum pulled me down onto the bed next to him and started kissing my neck again I laughed looking up at Kalee as Michael started pulling her arm. Suddenly Michael let go of Kalee's arm and I looked like his eyes lit up.

"Let's have a foursome!" He yelled out, Calum stopped kissing me and looked over at him.

"Foursome!" He yelled out excitedly. I looked at Kalee she stared back.

"Pills makes someone confident." Kalee said looking at me I giggled. Calum pushed me at Kalee and I nearly fell into her on the bed. I steadied myself kneeling across from Kalee on the edge of the bed as she did the same. I didn't know what was going on here but I liked it.

"You think." I whispered towards Kalee we weren't that far from each other.

"Kiss." Michael slurred I looked at Kalee not knowing what to do. The two of the boys started chanting for us to kiss. Then in a blur, it happened. Kalee and I grabbed each other Kissing. I pulled away once we were done looking at each other in shock as our boyfriends cheered.

"Did that just happen?" I asked Kalee looking into her eyes we were both so close, I took my hands away from her neck.

"Yeah, I liked." She said pulling me back in for another kiss.

"Oh my god, that is hot." Michael said suddenly sounding sober.

"Am I dreaming?" Calum said I giggled into Kalee's moth. I felt a hand pull me back down to the bed. It was Calum he quickly started pulling off my shirt throwing it. I pulled myself back up to Kalee ripping off her shirt. I never thought this would happen but right now it was. Things escalated further after that and the night turned into something that Klee and I would never forget while Michael and Calum ha no chance of remembering.