Prolouge

Luke.
I moved on and got over it. If you don't believe me you can look it up online. I'm almost 20 now and the band ended up working out. Want more proof? The band isn't only me and Michael there's two others.

Calum.

Ashton.

Like I said I moved on and got over it. Calum and I were friends now. We hung out almost ever day. Mostly because we toured together and we were on stage together every day. But even when there was no tour we'd hang out and we laugh. Another important thing to mention is that Emma and Kalee were still around too. Kalee and Michael were just the same as always and well so were Calum and Emma. But just because I moved on doesn't mean it still doesn't hurt.

I've been with a million girls since Emma, but that's expected because Emma was over 5 years ago. I don't think I've had a solid relationship since Emma though. I didn't even know if you could call me and Emma's relationship solid since it only lasted about a month and really was only true on one side.

Calum and emma had been together about 4 almost five years if you didn't count all the stupid little times they'd broke it off for a night and got over it. Every other day they were screaming it it would always do the same exact thing. Emma would scream out.

"Why don't you just break up with me then?" And then Calum would walk close to her and look down on her, she would look up at him. Then he'd say.

"Fine we're done." And turn on his heel and walk away. Emma would go off to my room or Kalee's. Kalee would make Michael leave. Or emma would kick me out of my own room. She'd cry for a few minutes and then Calum would come in say he was sorry he loved her and they'd make up.