6

"Yeah no yesterday was not a good day, or really the day before. Or really ever." I said to Kalee as we sat on the couch together in her place. She'd brought us both ice coffees. Today al of the boys were writing at Luke and Ashton's place, meaning Maddie would be there meaning that I wouldn't be there meaning Kalee wouldn't either.

"I'm sure things will get better, your just working through a rough patch."

"We are not working through anything all he does is fight." I said she nodded. "And then I just yell louder back at him." I said smiling as I took a sip of my coffee Kalee laughed. "So really neither of us are very good." I admitted she shrugged taking a sip of her coffee.

"Things will sort."

"The part that annoys me most is that no one is even noticing except you." I said Kalee laughed.

"Are you kidding?" She said smiling. "Everyone knows, Michael, Ashton."

"Not Luke." I said cuttingvher off before she could say his name. Her smiled faded a bit.

"Yeah but he's Luke, you could tell it at him and hold up a huge sign that says Calum and I barley love each other, and he would just smile and not see or hear a thing." I rolled my eyes. "He has selective hearing and seeing."

"And right now he's only selecting to see and hear Maddie." I said laughing she nodded.

"Don't get down, Calum will come though, you've been through this before with him."

"I wish we were like how we were in sophomore year again." I said laughing kalee grinned at me.

"What part, the first talk first fuck, ditching at the dance, oh! Ditching Luke while he's at school?" She said I laughed but that was the first time it hit me maybe that year wasn't as good as I remembered it to be. "You guys have made it through all that. Seven years almost, make it 7 more at least." She said with a smile I shrugged. I hoped she was right.

"How was work babe?" I asked walking up to Calum as he took his coat off throwing it on a chair. I closed and locked the door behind him.

"Shitty." He mumbled. I bit my lip I knew he wasn't in the mood for me right now but I'd missed him all day and Kalee had me thinking. Calum sat down on the couch and sighed putting his head in his hands. I sat down close next to him.

"Why shitty?" I said rubbing my hand on his back. He looked up from his hands at me and forced a smile.

"Because it's work."

"Well I missed you and I've been thinking about you all day." I told him which wasn't a lie.

"Really?" He asking smiling more this time I couldn't tell if it was fake. He kissed my lips softly and snaked his hand around my waist, I smiled this is what I wanted. "I thought you hated me." I shook my head.

"I could never." I said pulling myself back in for another kiss this time I deepened it. Calum raises gin eyebrow at me and grinned this time I knew it was real. Calum kisses me again this time laying me down onto the couch climbing on top of me. Kissing my neck, I tugged his shirt off to wich he responded with taking mine off too. After that he quickly pulled of my sweat pants. Clearly he was eager to get things moving as he unbuttoned his jeans pulling them down and kicking them off along with his boxer. I smiled up at him this was the quickest he'd ever gotten undressed. He pushed my underwear aside and quickly slipped in leaving no time for me to ease into it. I lifted my leg up over Calum's shoulder and he sped up. Bit my lip. He went for a few more minutes and then pulled out. Calum curled up next to me on the couch and held me tight and for a moment I felt like we were okay.