Chapter 2: Powers

Start from the beginning

Are they gonna fight over me or something?

They then started chuckling.

Perhaps not?

"Okay you got me. I can't help it, she's hot." Taehyung said.

You huffed out air in disbelief.

"Too bad it was my turn to choose. You already used up your turn on that weird girl Teressa." He said.
"She's pretty, who would've thought that she's actually a psycho?" Taehyung frowned.

"How do you manage to choose a psycho 5 times in a row? What happened to your luck?" He giggled.

They seem close to each other. This guy must be another master or something. He seems nice, maybe he's easier to work with than Master Taehyung.

"Okay, I'm gonna scan her. Go check on—"
He stared at you as if he didn't want you to hear what he's about to say next.

He then eye signaled Taehyung.
"You know who I'm talking about. Tell me if he gets any better."

"He won't get any better, you know that. We need—"

Taehyung looked at you as his gaze turned towards the other guy's eyes.

"We need that 'thing'." Taehyung raised his brow.

"We'll talk later about this, right now I'm kinda busy here." His gaze moved towards you.

"Enjoy then." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he left the room.

"Okay, now I'm done. Not so sorry for keeping you waiting."

Rude much?

"Call me Master Jeon."

Oh...so he's the one.

"Why did you choose me?" You seemed a bit annoyed.

"Cause I want to? Do you have a problem with that?" He tilted his head to the side.

"Yes, you just ruined my life. I came to the Bermuda Triangle to disappear, not to serve a king of this freaking kingdom thing." You frowned.

He raised his eyebrow, looking at you with predator's eyes. It scared you a bit and you were slowly starting to regret what you just said.

He chuckled sarcastically.

"You know, I hate the type of people like you the most. You have a precious life but yet you want to give up all of it just because of a trauma you've faced. Do you have any idea how some people wish they could continue to live but they couldn't? You're wasting your life for nothing, you don't deserve it." He raised his voice.

"Shut up! You have no idea what I've been through. Who are you to judge my life?" You immediately screamed.

"I am your Master." He gave you a death stare with a serious face.

You then felt a hard pressure around your neck as if someone was trying to choke you but...

there were no hands.

You looked over to Master Jeon and he was still intensely staring at you.

Is this...his power?

"I-I'm sorry Jeon." The pressure got stronger.

"I'm sorry, M-Master Jeon."

You gasped for air as the pressure was now gone.

"From now on, you know the rules, every Masters here has an ability and you do not want to oppose to any of them. You disobey, I will kill you and I will not hesitate. I've killed a lot of chosen people already so don't think just because you're the chosen one, I'll go easy on you." He said with a straight face.

You gulped.
"Y-Yes, Master."

"Strip." He said bluntly.

Your hand immediately started moving but with hesitation.

He tilted his head and looked directly in your eyes.

You then started taking off your clothes immediately, scared to what he might do.

You took off your clothes and your inner clothing. He then stared at you without looking away.

"Turn around."

And you turned around.

It took awhile for him to look over your body as you started to feel uncomfortable being naked in front of a stranger. How you wish this is all a dream.

A dress then flew towards you and hit your face.

"Wear this. I'll give you 5 minutes. Just wear the dress without inner clothing." He then walked out of the room.

Damn, I thought he's a cheerful and friendly person. WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!

You let yourself breathe as you looked at the dress. You then put it on.

"Fuck, he wants me to dress in a revealing short dress without any bra or underwear? Is he a fucking pervert!?" You raised your voice

"I can hear you." A voice came from outside the door.

You flickered.
"Bet you can't hear what I'm thinking." You shouted, pissed.

Fuck you.

"Oh you wish! By the way....

I can still hear you Y/N." The voice came from the outside of the door again.

.

A/N: Give me a chance, beginning of a book is not an easy thing to write💆‍♀️

Don't forget to vote!

.