"Yoongi, I know how you feel, yeah?," Jungkook huffed, his cheeks puffing. Yoongi noticed the scar on his cheek. "But... I don't think you would want to get in his way."

Yoongi was about to question Jungkook's words and wondered if he spoke his thoughts out loud. The fire gem bearer paused when he felt a sudden surge of dark energy in the air.

Swallowing dryly, Yoongi followed the heavy trail of darkness and turned around. Taehyung stood at the edge of the crater, his hands balled into trembling fists.

Purple mist was surrounding Taehyung, the energy veining into the air to resemble brittle black branches. This aura around the Helian prince was completely different from the one Yoongi encountered back in Hel. Now, the fire gem bearer was actually terrified.

"T-The energy around Taehyung."

"I know, Chim."

Yoongi glanced at the others and was stunned to see them all trembling a bit, seemingly out of instinct. Even Shay was horrified. This made the fire gem bearer realized that he was shaking as well.

Is this the true power of the gem, so terrifying that it brought fear to even the wonders? Yoongi's breath hitched in his throat. He couldn't even imagine how dangerous it was to go against this Taehyung and wondered if he would have lived afterwards.

"Jimin," Taehyung spoke slowly, his deep voice firm. "Take Sky and get to a safe place. The rest should follow."

Yoongi had to do a double take to realize what Taehyung had just said. Did he just order everyone to leave him behind? As much as the fire gem bearer wanted to protest, the presence of the dark aura made him hesitate.

Instead, Shay screamed out his thoughts. It took quite a while to convince Taehyung to accept the others' help, so much so that Namjoon, Shay and Jungkook had to combine their efforts. Yoongi just watched in silence, even as the darkness gem bearer unleashed his demon form.

Yoongi snapped back to reality when another laser beam zapped to the ground. Looking down into the crater, the fire gem bearer's anger peaked again when he barely caught sight of Jimin dodging with your bleeding figure in his arms.

"Go!," Taehyung bared his pointed teeth, his purple eyes piercing. "Now!"

In one swift movement, Taehyung spread his wings and jumped as he turned into a purple beam in the sky. Jungkook and Shay followed. Hearing a gust of wind, Yoongi followed the sound and saw a trail of dust replacing Jimin's figure.

"God, why does he have to be so fast?!," Jin grumbled in frustration. A puddle of water appeared under his feet.

Jin surfed out of Yoongi's view, the golden trident in his hands glinting. At that moment, everyone made a silent agreement and tailed the water gem bearer.

Yoongi grunted as he hopped over a police car and slid across its hood. Holly snapped its jaws together as a policeman screamed at the fire gem bearer.

"What?," Yoongi grumbled as a reply. Holly repeated its words again, the snapping more persistent. "Yeah, I've done this before. So what?"

Holly released a croak, which sounded more like a grunt than words. Yoongi laughed and showed off his gums, the expression instantly fading when he got close to your figure.

Yoongi felt his heart shatter inside him. Although Jin had already healed the gaping hole in your abdomen, you were still pale and unconscious. Blood stains were all over your shirt and jacket, some even clumped on your silver hair.