NOTE + ANNOUNCEMENT

Not an update! Sorry ;;

Hellooooo everyone! I'll say it right off the bat, in celebration of The Seven Wonders gaining 100,000 reads, hitting 1,000 followers on wattpad and BTS winning the Top Social Artist Billboard Music Award, I decided to hold a THE SEVEN WONDERS OFFICIAL FAN ART CONTEST.

Before I get into the mechanics of the contest, I just want to take each and every ARMY in the world! I actually wanted to post this on Twitter, I eventually will, but I'll post it here first. We pushed through and made BTS' dream come true, now they'll be written down in Korea's history as the first Asian act/K-pop act to be nominated, invited, and eventually win a Billboard Music Award! BTS and ARMYs did that!

Although I have a fear emphasized by my Twitter mutual Ryna... now that BTS isn't our little secret anymore and have been exposed to the world, more and more people will become ARMYs. The fandom will grow exponentially and more snakes will eventually pop up. Phakes and haters will also grow by a margin. BTS will be criticized more by some of those salty white french fries from the western industry and we can't avoid this. So, we're gonna have to bear with this and act as BTS' shield. Y'all have already seen Stalker Sarah's tweet but we shouldn't be faltered. There's a reason why we're called ARMYs.

Honestly, us BTS and ARMYs are a great team, we have a give and take relationship that other groups don't have (y'all know what I mean especially u hotricebowl ). We're like that cringe filled couple that always compliments one another. Maybe that's why we're the most hated fandom, it's because we get the most love and attention from our idols, so the others are just jealous of it. I won't mention names but y'all already know, I'm sure. If only those snakes would focus on supporting their faves than hating on us, maybe their idols would be successful too 🤔

I guess I'll take this opportunity to tell y'all more about myself and how I became an ARMY. I still remember the first time I joined the fandom last 2014, during the Boy in Luv era. Not to be quite vain but I always have this intuition that eventually comes true after a while. The moment I discovered BTS, I just knew that they were going to make a difference some day, it was in their aura. My doctor did say I was clairvoyant and had semi-psychic abilities, which I somehow believe because I sometimes predict the future through dreams or just a gut feeling. From that moment, I knew, BTS was going to be a legendary k-pop group.

And my intuition was right. From hated nobodies, BTS eventually worked hard, together with us ARMYs as a team. From their rookie of the year award last 2014, first win last 2015, their first daesang last 2016 and now breaking asian stereotypes by winning a Billboard Music Award. BTS have come so far into their careers but still remain as the humble boys they were since debut, which is one of the reasons why I have dedicated my life to loving and supporting seven boys who have no idea that I exist as a person, only knowing me as one of the fans, one of the 5.8M followers on Twitter. But, really, even though I never get to know them as people in real life, as long as they succeed and live their dreams, I'm okay.

I have pledged to myself since my first day as an ARMY, I'm going to support BTS until the day I die. It's the unconditional kind of love that I can't even put into words. Although my bias is Taehyung because of his warmth, kindness, humor and overall personality, I love each and every member individually, they each have their own lovely charms that makes you love them even more.

To Bangtan Seonyondan, the seven boys who taught me how to love myself, taught me how to be confident, taught me how to believe in myself, that my dreams are all in-reach and all I need to do is jump high enough to grasp it. Thank you, so much. I will keep loving you until my last breath, together with every other ARMY out there. There will be a time when I'm ild and with my own family, and one day I'll find an album dusty and hidden away in my attic, but I will recall all the sweet memories, all the victories, the hellos and the goodbyes. Thank you.

Setting all this emotional talk aside (says me while wiping my tears), I would also love to thank all the readers who have been supporting The Seven Wonders all throughout! The book has reached its halfway mark and will end at around chapter seventy, a long way to go! I honestly started this story last 2015 for fun, even with my intuition, I never even dreamed for my book to get this much recognition. Thank you so much for all the love support you give me! I feel like I'm also living my dreams with Bangtan, after all my number one goal is to publish a book in the future. Again, thank you so much dear ARMYs and readers! I love y'all lots! Enigma is close to ending as well with only two episodes and thank you for supporting it even after the long hiatus ;; I swear, I will not stop writing until the day I die.

And now — to the mechanics of THE SEVEN WONDERS OFFICIAL FAN ART CONTEST!

The judges for this contest will be me and hotricebowl ! Any style of art is allowed (edits, hand-drawn, painted, etc.). Just send me the art through my Twitter account (@/prayfortaehyung)! The deadline will be at the end of June! I'll summarize the details below:

THE SEVEN WONDERS OFFICIAL FAN ART CONTEST

Details:

Deadline: last day of June

Style of art: any is allowed
(You can use any characters, but a biased hoe like me would give brownie points for drawing me and the other judges biases aka Taehyung and Yoongi. Additional brownie points for drawing the ships #JinLy or #YoonSky or #TaeSky buuuut the most brownie points will be given if you draw OT9!)

How to pass it to me: Twitter! ( @/prayfortaehyung )

Prize: A special mention from me, a dedication to the latest chapter after the contest ends! You can also choose between two options: If you are a writer, we could do a collaboration! Or I can edit your book for grammatical errors, maybe even become your writing coach! Prizes for the second and third place to be decided~

That's all! Again, thank you so much! I'll probably end this after I realize that I forgot to put something lol Anticipate Chapter 32, where the gang finally heads to Vrede! Bye!