1| The Blonde Hair

Instagram- @http.blvee

Cassie in MM...

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

"Nice job, Cassie." Denzel said as he was just finishing up the last photo. I gave him a warm, tired smile as I step out of my gold heels and gave them to Steve; my stylist. "Keep this up and you'll be in Vogue in no time, baby."

"Shit, I hope so." I replied back. "I been working hard." I was beyond tired. It was nearly five in the afternoon when I was finish with my photo shoot and I arrived here at six. Knowing that Ty still support me on doing this, he still make sure to text me every time he gets to see how I was doing and sometimes I tease him with some lingerie that I be wearing under my dress. The orange dress was my favorite so far and I loved how unique it was in the picture and how it goes with my blonde hair so perfectly.

"I really love what you did to your hair for this one, Cassie dear. It was beyond perfect for this shoot and dress." Steve said as he was behind me fixing the back of my dress.

"I know. I wanted to try something new and also I seen a lot people with honey brown hair now." He nodded in agreement. As he was done unzipping my dress I went straight to the dressing room and put back on my MTV tank top with some tights and sandals. It was a hot day in Atlanta and I didn't want to over do it on dressing in a sweater or something. I dig in my purse searching for a piece of gum until someone knock on the door. "Come in." I said to whoever was behind the door, as the door knob twisted it opens and in came Elizabeth.

"Hey, boo." She said to me as she close the door behind. Knowing that she was about to talk about some stupid shit to me. I stop searching for my gum and look at her.

"What now, Lisa?" Putting her hands in surrender she chuckled.

"Damn, I can't get a hi. I told you modeling will fuck you up, but that's none of my business though." Laughing at her comment she place her purse down as she took a seat.

"Whatever, girl." I said opening my bag digging deep down for some gum, that I'm dieing to chew right now. "I know you got some gossip in your mouth, now spill."

"Okay." She laugh. "So, you know that girl Christine that been working with Ms. Diana in downtown?" Getting a glance at her my phone vibrate.

"Christine D or B?"

"B." I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I know her."

"Well, I heard that she fucking Henry, now." Lisa smirked as she sits back. Turning around looking at her as I unwrap my piece of gum I place it in the tip of my tongue.

"Isn't she's going out with Timmy?" She nodded.

"But, remember now. They be going on and off for about a year now."

Shrugging my shoulders I folded my arms across my chest. "So, doesn't Timmy still have feeling for that girl?" She nodded. Not wanting to get in it more deeper I sign. "Whatever happens, happens. I hope she doesn't have a fit like last time, I mean I don't know what Timmy see in her. She's so aggy, always getting angry on whatever he says."

"Clearly, T, needs to move on. Imma try and see if I can hook him up with my sister or something." Lisa comment. I nodded my head in agreement.

"While, thanks for this unnecessary argue you made me do, but I have to get home to my family." I said to Lisa checking my phone I see that it was a text from Ty.

Tyrek: Picked up Bree. Hurry and bring your fine ass home! ;( I need that ass.

Shaking my head at his comment I look at Elizabeth as she got up also. "Awe, how's my Bunny doing?"