8| Busy Bitch

Author's Note: Happy New Year 2016! I've been in vacation so I haven't post yet nor made a draft. But, my birthday was last week #teamcapricorn (January 11)! I finally got a car:)

Tyrek Johnson
"Yo, Ty!" I heard DJ said as I got out my car. It was Thursday morning and we had a game coming up this Saturday. The day after that interview with Melody Skye. Ever since, she spoke to me I didn't know what to do. I haven't told anyone about the opportunity to go play with the Golden Warriors. I want to tell DJ, cause he's my nigga out of Romeo and Chad and everybody else.

"Hey, wassup man?" I said to him and we dap. He scoff.

"Crazy." I gave him a confused look, while we was walking towards the gym.

"Why you say that man?"

"Well, my knee is fuckin' up and Kendra been ridin' up my ass lately about some girl." I shook my head at him. "I'm not cheating. Maybe she's on her period or something."

"Maybe." I said.

"But, anyway wassup' with you, man." He smiled hitting me.

"Something," I decided to tell him about my interview. "I've been called for a interview this Saturday."

"G? For what?"

"Someone named Melody Skye, she wants to talk about business with me." I simple said, stating as if I don't really care about it.

"Is it because you're still the young face in basketball?" He smack his lips. "Man, they need to change that shit real quick and put me the sexiest face of basketball." He smile. I push him and laugh as we made our way to the locker room. We dap a few picture and had a few good laughs here and there and went to go shoot some hoops and get ourselves warm up for the next game.

Sarah Skye

"Mom, have you contact Tyrek Johnson yet?" I said walking into her office, ignoring the fact that she had people here.

"Sarah, I am busy here. We talk about this later." She shooed me off and I scoff.

"But, its important."

"My business is important then your little games Sarah, now I'm busy with a brief meeting here. I know damn well  that your brother will never do such a things like interrupting me." I rolled my eyes at the mention of my step brother. We not even blood, so why the fuck she's comparing me to him. He's nothing but a side child for all I care, he doesn't give a damn about this company or his reputation as he want to live a normal life avoiding the spotlight. I love the spotlight, I love all the attention whenever I get a chance and it feels great.

The rumors are ridiculous as hell, but you don't see me worrying about it. But, it sometimes gets lonely when you're doing it all by yourself. I need someone to be by my side, like all the time and love me. But, it seems like nobody wants that. I walk out of my mother office in annoyance at how rude she could drop her own daughter like that, now I can see why my dad nearly left her back in the days for some other chick. But, that's none of my business. Pushing the up button on the elevator to go to my father office, my mind automatically went over to Cassie Thompson, the former ex-rapper and now model of Atlanta. I heard she and Tyrek have been dating for a couple of years and had a child, but it was never formed the they were married or engage, whatsoever. Clearly, she's just a girlfriend to him.

She feels like a threat to me and I just couldn't let that get in my way. I could tell that she was only at my party because of Tyrek, I mean I never invited her personally, but she somehow got in. I hate having to feel like towards other people to get what I want, but she makes it a little harder for me to get Tyrek drafted in the Golden State Warriors. The elevators finally opens and I walk in pushing the 40th floor. It didn't take the long as my mom was on the 35th, so I was there in a breeze. Walking out I walk to his office and see him seating on his chair staring at the computer.

"Hi, daddy." I smiled. He took a single glance at me and seat back at his chair and smiled.

"Ah, my princess, how you doing?" I kissed him in the cheek and smiled.

"Good, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"Its about Tyrek Johnson. I was wondering if mom ever called him for the interview?" He nodded and I nearly screamed in excitement.

"She did. Luckily, he's coming by this weekend to speak with us." I smiled big. "Also, I just got a call from Steve Kerr down in California and he would love to met in person sometimes this month."

"Steve Kerr?" I said in confusing.

"The head coach of the Warriors." I nodded. "Just to get a little preview of his team games." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever, that's fine as long as he's coming." I grinned.

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

"Girl, you nearly bust your ass out there." Bree said, still sipping her lemonade.

"I keep telling her how jay walking can get you killed. Like, some people don't give a fuck." Kendra comment.

I smack my lips. "Man, I wish she would." Clearly, some Jewish lady with her three kids nearly run me over and a few other people too, while I was crossing. The lady was speeding hella fast not giving a fuck and I was push out of the way.

"But, anyways what's going on?"

"Some bitch trying to still my man." Kendra bravely burst out. We all look at her a snickered.

"DJ cheating?" Bree said. Kendra nodded. "Nah, Chica, I can't see DJ cheatin' on you." She chuckled.

"Slim thick witcho' cute ass." I said while looking at Kendra. Bree laughed as she continued eating her food. But, she was right I could never see DJ cheating on Kendra with some other bitch. I mean they have a child together, but they still not married yet, so basically DJ can still fuck around.

"Do you know who it is tho?" I questioned in curiosity. She's shook her head.

"It was just some random number, but they were having like a full blown conversation, tho. I couldn't read a lot cause' he was almost finishing his shower." I low key wanted to know who he was talkin too, but I don't want to get in there business. I sign.

"Now, about that party..." Ni-Ni said. "Why the fuck you left so early? And who you left with?" I grin.

"Some bitch made me mad asf', I wasn't feeling the vibe at all and I took a ride with a friend." I simply said. I didn't want to go into to much detail as to why I was actually at the party, but it was something to work with.

"Who was this nigga? Was he fine?" She continued.

"I have a fiancé, Ni and it was some nigga. Don't worry about it." She gave me a look and smiled. I wanted to talk about Sarah Skye so bad, but decided to let it go for now. We continued talking and catching up with some shit.

"Cassie?" I heard my name and look to the side and see someone I didn't expected to see for a while.

"Damon..."

Author's Note: i finally post :) go read my new book, it going to have some of the thug life characters in it : ROSIE'S LIMITS

Instagram: blvee.waterr
Snapchat: http.blvee
Phhhoto: genesissss_

FAN VOTE COMMENT SHARE

-Gensda