11.5| Unknown

Tyrek Johnson

"Hello?" I said. The line was silent for a minute, I waited for a little while and smack my lips, finally giving up. I hang up and lay back on the bed, about to attack Cat again until my phone rang again. I heard Cat smack her lips at the sound, so I quickly press the volume button to silent the ring tone and went back to annoying her. That unknown number have been calling me every since Valentines Day, but I can't worry about that. Random numbers from Brazil be calling me as operators and you be wondering where the hell they get it from.

"I'm hungry." I heard Cat mumbled. She got up all naked, to which bless my heart and walk to the bathroom. Even, after a baby her body still look banging.

"That's nice." I replied back. "Mine, making some food?" I smirked. She didn't replied back when I heard the water rushing. I got out of bed and put on some random boxer I found on the floor and walk towards the bathroom to see Cat brushing her teeth. I join along with her, but, before I could even wet my brush a little bit my phone rang again. Cat smack her lips.

"Who the fuck is callin' you so early in the damn morning?" Shrugging my shoulders I was hoping it wasn't some unknown number again. I check the ID and see that it was Darwin Skye.

"Fuck." I mumbled under my breathe. I've told him I'll think about that offer for the Golden Warriors, but it never came across my mind. I mean the interview was two days ago. Not wanting to keep him waiting I answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Tyrek, it's Darwin. How you been?"

"I've been fine, sir."

"Good, good. I was calling to see if you ever think about that offer for the Warriors?" I took a deep breathe.

"I actually haven't. You know it was Valentine's Day yesterday..."

"Yes, I was aware of that." He chuckled. "Me and  Steve just wanted you to be aware that drafting day will be on June the 23rd. Hope you have your decision before that month."

"Will do, sir."

"Good, I just called to remind you. Nice talking to you."

"Same here." He soon hang up and I threw my phone on the bed. Damn, just four month left. I wasn't ready to make a decision yet, I've been with my team my entire basketball career. We won so many games together and celebrate together I just don't see myself switching to another team but, you can't just stick with one team your whole entire left. I smack my lips and went back to the bathroom to see Cat gone. I brush my teeth and splash a little water on my face.

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

I've heard Ty talking on the phone with some man. I could tell that he was some important type because Ty was talking all polite and shit. Didn't want to ease drop even though I couldn't even hear the other line. I grab a t-shirt and put it on heading straight to the kitchen. Ty told me the day he came back from the interview that he was going to think about it. It only been two days and each and every minute I am worried that he's going to take the stupid offer. I didn't want to start my life all over again, especially in a state where everybody move too.

I was born here, my daughter was born here, I raised so many good memories here. The good or bad and it was the best. I blow out a sign as I didn't even felt like making breakfast. About to walk out the kitchen, Ty came in. "Where you goin'?"

"I don't feel like making food," I said. "Let's go to Denny's or IHop, I don't know." I shrugged.

"You good?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah, come take a shower with me, nigga." He chuckled as I walk up the stairs with him following closer behind. I didn't want him to know that I was worrying about this offer, it was his decision to make his own life. Pulling off my shirt, I walk in the shower with a whistle from Ty. I recently always look at myself in the mirror when I'm naked. I had Aubrey years ago and I looked good, we plan on making another baby, but things didn't went as plan.

$$$

"Cassie!" I turned around while walking down the hallway to my photo shoot. "Long time no see, hoe." Elizabeth said as she came in with her tight fitted dress and high heels. I wouldn't lie and I say that she didn't looked good from the last time I seen her.

"Yo." I simply said giving her a side hug. We both continued walking down the hall. "Where have you been?"

"California with my new boo."

"Boo? Since, when you do relationship?"

"When I fucked Henry." She smiled. I literally stop my tracks and look at her. "What?"

"Don't what me bitch. Henry? Christines Henry?" She nodded her. "How?"

"He came to my house after an argument with her and we had sex. Simple." I shake my head. This hoe, I swear the last time I check she and her were friends.

"What happen to Timmy? Weren't you joking him up with her sister or something?"

"They just mess around a little bit but, he soon dip because she was crazy as fuck. I mean I don't fuckin' blame him. Lost count on how many times she went to Juvenile." I shook my head I never knew Elizabeth sister was a bad child, last time I heard was that she was the same age as me or something.

"What you doing back in Georgia?"

She shrugged her shoulders while we walk inside the shoot. People were still fixing the background so I was good for another half an hour. "My sister got in some stupid shit and have to help her out."

"What she do?"

She shrugged her shoulders again. "I don't fucking know. She always getting herself in trouble."

"Don't do anything stupid, now." She put her hands in surrendered and laugh.

"I'm not."

"Cassie!" Denzel said once he saw me. "Come on, we have to get you dress." He grab me and hand me off Steve. I felt my phone vibrated in my back pocket and went to reach for it while laying my bag on the table. The number was unfamiliar to me so I didn't know who the hell texted me. I swipe the number and unlock my phone to get a better look at the message.

Unknown: Silver bullet didn't killed you the last time.

Go read ROSIE's LIMITS. Thank You.
Instagram: genesisss_