5| Trap Niggas'

Read my new upcoming book Wolf's Temptation. Please, give it a try. :)

Tyrek Johnson

After I gave Cat a kiss on the lips I was out the door and inside my car in a minute top. It been a while since I went out with the boys, with practice, my child, my girlfriend and championships I don't really have time to go out a party like that no more. Turning around the block I spot the club already after just twenty minutes of driving. I have to admit the club was poppin'. The line was long as hell and I wonder if I could get in since DJ said he knows the person that invited us. He also said that anybody's invited, but by the look of it, it doesn't seem like these people are getting in anytime soon.

I founded a parking spot and got out fixing my shirt and making sure I have all my things. Locking my car I started walking towards the front. I was clearly walking with high confident, I texted DJ earlier and he said just walk in the guy will recognized you. The guy must have saw me and took a closer look before opening the door for me. I furrowed my eyebrow and walk in smiling like a champ. Now, I'm feeling this funna' be a good night.

"Look at this nigga'." I turned my head and see Chad smiling at me. We dapped each other and followed him towards whatever he's going. He somehow ended up in the VIP Section where I see half the basketball team there. I dapped a few a sat down getting a drink off the private bar that was there and relax my ass off.

I guess coming here to loud music, body grinding and probably stripper poles in back can help me relax. I took off my sunglasses and just try to enjoy myself.

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

It been almost an hour since Tyrek left and I was getting irritated as hell. I didn't like the fact that Ty went to that party unclaimed and without a fuckin' ring in his left hand. I texted Kendra a while ago and she said she was coming in a few.

That was thirty minutes ago bitch.

I went towards my closet to find something to wear if I actually convince myself if I'm actually going. Without Bree here it's not the same when I'm left alone. I didn't want to wear a dress, so I choose some white slim fit jeans, a light gray jersey swimsuit to put under since I love how it looks with jeans, plus I didn't have to wear panties, a mess bomber jacket, nude heels and round glasses.

Hearing the door bell, I rang downstairs and open the door to see Kendra, Bree and Ni-Ni all dress up. Bree literally came towards me and gave a bone crashing hug. "Holy shit, I haven't seen you for a while, girl." I smiled letting them.

"Forreal! Did your ass get fat?" I asked looking at how her butt was slight sticking out. She turned around and stick her ass out.

"Yes, chica.. I would be lying if I don't say that he be hitting that quite while."

"Okay, we don't need to hear all that, B." Ni-Ni interrupted. "Why the hell you's not dress?"

"I was having second thoughts about it." She smack her lips before hitting my arm. "Go upstairs and get your pretty ass dress. We need to go." I rolled my eyes going upstairs to change into the outfit I pick out and put on some make up. I fixed my blond hair the way I like it and make sure I didn't look to single in the club. I don't need Ty getting angry because some broke nigga wants to holla at me for looking to fine in the club. I spray perfume, grabbed my phone with a few bills and a clutch. Walking downstairs the girls smile and keep telling me how much as a bad bitch I am for wearing this.

I was actually the only one wearing pants, but I seem to make it work with my slim thick figure. We all got in Kendra car and drove off to the party. I check Instagram and see that most of the people I know was already there having a good time. I clearly forgot to give Steve a call about going, but I wanted to make my own choice and wear what I want and seeing how Steve is my stylist and knew he was going to make me wear something that would really make me look single.

The ride was about twenty minutes long and after listening to clearly half of Drake's Album I was already tired as fuck. It took a while to find party and we actually had to park across the street since it was pack. The line was long as hell and I hope I didn't have to wait on. But, I guess nowadays, the security guards only let people in who have good looks and look sexy to them and I seem to catch one of there eyes and he allow me and the girls to get in with the girls that look like they been standing for hours were complaining and all the shit.

To be honest, I was scared as hell. I didn't want Ty to see me here. But, I also want to catch him in act, so I stay low for a while with my sunglasses on. We walk over to the bar and got a martini just for a small boost. I saw a few people I knew and talked to them and a few guys were looking at me and trying to holla.

"Excuse me, miss," I turned around see a dark skin guy leaning against the counter. When he smiled I could see his white teeth and gold on the bottom which really looks good on him. "You remind me of the 20 letters of the alphabets," he said, I didn't get it and he clearly sees it. "My bad there's 26; U,R,A,Q,T. (You Are A Cutie)" Realizing what he said I laughed.

"You actually said 25."

"Sorry, but you get the D later." This nigga.

"That's cute, but I'm actually here with someone."

"You mean those girls you walk in with? They won't mind if I buy you a drink or take you home would they?" Now, I wish I had a wedding ring so I can actually turn him down.

"They would mind and so would I. I'm married actually." I lied. He took a glance at my left hand and smiled.

"I don't see a ring in that finger." Now, I was stuck. I didn't know what else to say but sip my drink and look around the crowd.

"I guess you cans say that I'm not interested." But, when I look back at him he was already flirting with some other girl. I rolled my eyes and finish my drink. This trap nigga was something else, flirting with me and all that shit and when I turn away he's already to some other bitch. I don't see why I was getting so work up about it.

Now, that I was claimed I wasn't having fun like I used too back in the days. That's how faithful I am about my relationship and an upcoming married. I look at my head and soon realized why wasn't I wearing my engagement ring that he gave me on Christmas day. I shook my head and soon bump into someone.

"My bad." I said.

"Cassie Thompson, right?" I look up and took a step back seeing no other then Sarah Skye.

READ my new upcoming story Wolf's Temptation. I'm deciding wheather or not I'll continued Just Thuggin'.

Instagram: blverepresent._
Snapchat: http.blvee