10| Specialty

Authors Notes: Go read Devilish Taste. It's not my book, I'm actually collaborating with one of my cousins. I've made a fan page for like themes and all that shit and I would really like it if you follow me on there. It would mean a lot, since I always wanted to do it.
Fanpage: c0c0nut.milk
Instagram: gxnesisss_

Cassie Aubrey Thompson

     Oh, shit. It's Valentine's Day.
Another year of pack up restaurant and expensive chocolate. Last year, Valentine was great. All we did was had countless sex while Aubrey was at her grandma house. It was nice being just the two of us in the house, walking around naked and not caring. I woke up next to Ty snoring like a animal, he looked really stress and I don't see why. All we did yesterday was eat and go out a little bit. I wasn't sure what the girls were doing today, but I was hoping it doesn't involved me. I really want to spend time with my baby.

He groaned and I continued looking at him as he started turning around, yawning. This nigga breathe stank. I turned my face the other direction, not wanting to smell it. "I know you ain't talkin'." I heard him said. I laugh.

"I didn't say shit, dumbass." I smiled.

"Hmm." He soon said. Guessing he went back to sleep, I lay in my back looking at the ceiling. I can't lie, what Ty told me when he came back from the interview yesterday was really been in my mind lately.

"I told them, I'll think about it."

It was hard as hell to take that. Cause, it's a 50/50 chance that he may take it and fly off to California being on The Warriors. To be honest, it low key piss me off. I don't want to go any fuckin' where. I want to stay my ass here, in Georgia and live my life, not be on some Cali shit. Even, though all the celebrities, including my dad is there really isn't feelin' me. Already had enough of his shit and he's little teenage girlfriend. Dead ass disgusting.

Licking my lips, I turn my head and look at Ty, then the clock on his side of the night stand. It was nearly nine in the morning and I g shit wanted to start my day. Pushing the covers off me, I crawl on Ty back and started bouncing on him. If I'm wake, he's wake. That's how it go.

"Get off!" He yelled. I smirked and continued bouncing, I soon stop and lean down and kiss the back of his neck.

"Get your ass up, sexy." I slap his ass. "I want some lovin'." I got off him and went to my other baby, Aubrey room to see if she's wake. Of course, she's already up and as soon as she seen me she got excited to finally got out. Grunting picking her up, I set her down. Damn, my baby getting old. I should start making breakfast to start the day.

Tyrek Johnson

As soon as, Cat got off me and went to go get Aubrey I guess. I lazily got out of bed. Last night, I sneak my way out of the house to go her some roses and a few things. I was a romantic person, especially towards my favorite girls, but it takes a lot of energy out of me. For some reason, today I'm sore as hell, especially around my legs. I didn't do much but, hang out with my girls but, I did went to the court and shoot some hoops, while Cat was talkin' to some of her girls. I wanted today to be amazing, I wanted to get the draft off my mind for a day and just relax.

I knew that a lot of restaurants were going to be pack, so I may sure I reserved a Chinese restaurant later on tonight. It wasn't any ole' Chinese place, it was actually fancy and a little casual, so it was okay. Cat isn't with the fancy shit, I knew that. She was more chill about anything I do, even though it isn't perfect or life goals worthy. One of the reasons, why I love her. Getting up I stretch my body and went to go brush my teeth. Washing my face, I went toward our closet and reach to the one place that Cat couldn't and pull out the heart box chocolate and red and white roses, I brought.

I was about to head downstairs, when my phone rang and I quickly went to go answer it. I didn't recognized that number, so I decline it, hoping that it wasn't important. Stuffing it in my gym shorts, I jog downstairs and smell bacon. Hell yeah. Walking in the kitchen, I saw Cat back was on me as she was placing strips of bacon on the hot pan as it sizzle. Aubrey was playing around on the small dining table and I sneak up behind her giving her a sloppy kiss on the cheeks. She giggles and I knew it caught Cat's attentions. Before, she could turn around I've actually put the items in front of me and she smiled.

"Awe, you think you's cute," She said as she took it from me and gave me a kiss on the lips. Shid, I pull her back to me by her waist and took a nice grip of her ass as we make out a little bit. She push me away and smirk, while continuing cooking breakfast.

"You's welcome." I said.

She smack her lips. "The kiss was your thank you, little boy."

"Man, you see how your mommy always so mean to me." I said to Aubrey as I pick her up. She was getting a bit heavy and it made me upset a bit. My first child, always getting old on me and next thing you she always in high school with thirsty ass niggas on her back. Nope, not going to happen. I swear if some thug nigga come up to my baby girl his ass is getting deck, I don't care. "Damn, your gettin' heavy." I said kissing her cheeks.

"I'm plannin' on buying her a real bed, later in the year." I heard Cat said. "She's gettin to big for it."

"She just called you fat, you gon' take that insult." I joked as she smack her lips.

"Whatever." She laughs.

/>

"Where are you takin' me, baby." Cat said as she lean off her cat seat, trying to get a kiss from me. But, I push her back and continue drving towards the restaurant as quick as I could so we can finish and get back home to some one-on-one actions, haha.

"It's a small surprise, baby." I whispered.

"Small? Why, small?"

"Chill, you'll like it." We soon pull up to the restaurant and I went around and open cassie's door for her. She came out with her little tight dress that makes her boobs and ass looks fantastic with some yeezys. I told her to dress casual as we were going to do a quite a few things after this. We walk in the restaurant and check in.

"Welcome to Chinese Moon, how may I help you?" A small Asian girl with glasses said as she already got two menus on her hands.

"Table for Tyrek Johnson." Checking the list, she slightly nodded her head.

"This way, please." She walk us to a small table, away from the crowd with a few candles. I didn't want a lot people around our date even though it is Valentine's Day. We soon sat down and she told us a waiter was going to attend us in a few.

"Can't believe you took me to a freakin' Chinese restaurant on Valentine's Day." Cat said. "One of the many reasons why I love you." She smiled. I laugh at her.

"You know me." I wave off, smiling. "It's all specialty for my baby." A waiter soon came and we order our food. It was doing well until Cat wanted to roast me a little bit. But, other than that a nigga was going to get some pussy tonight.

Authors Note: Nothing to special. But, go read Devilish Taste. It's NOT my book, actually my cousins and she wanted to make one here instead of making her own account. ;)
Instagram: gxnesisss_
Snapchat: http.blvee