Mind

{Weston's POV}
His smirk, his laugh, his body, his face, his big brown eyes, everything about him played on my mind as I walked home in the pouring rain. Placing both my earphones in I shuffle my music. First-skip. Second-skip. Tenth-skip. By the 11th song I was satisfied because... it reminded me of Grayson.

I threw my hood over my head and walked round the corner and across the street to my block. A jeep pulled up next to me crawling at my pace rolling the window down enticing me to glance in the window and there Grayson sat. It was Ethan's white jeep.

"Get in" he shouted over the loud thuds of rain hitting the ground viciously.

The jeep door flung open at the side of the road, dripping wet I hopped into Ethan's jeep.

"You should have just waited I would of driven you home" he smiled at me.

"I wanted to walk" I said bluntly.

"Plug your phone into the aux and get that wet hoodie off I've got the heating on so you won't be cold"

Hold me down by Daniel Caesar now playing...

"If you love me baby lemme hear you say it" I sang along to the song.

"Get the hoodie off you'll get ill"

"Gray all I have on is my bra" I laugh.

"I've seen all of you before Wes, by accident and on purpose" he smirked.

"Fine you dick" I laughed punching his arm.

I felt him stare me up and down as I peeled the wet hoodie from my upper body.

"Gray, you're drooling" I made fun of him.

"Can you blame me?"

"I'm not that attractive and I'm only wearing my lace bralette"

"You are so fucking beautiful"

I smiled to myself as Grayson pulled up on my driveway.

"Thanks for the drive home" I say as I wrap myself up in my scarf to avoid getting cold from my wet hoodie.

"Anytime Wes"

I shut the door resisting every temptation in my body to pounce on him like I used to whenever he drove me home. We both know where the line is.

{Grayson's POV}
She was so breathtaking, she certainly took my breath and it made me sad to think that the love she once gave to me would go to someone else because we're better as friends. But that wasn't what either of us wanted.

I watched her walk to her door and once I knew she was safe inside I drove back home as the conversation we just had played on my mind.

I fall apart post malone now playing...

This didn't feel right, I couldn't just be a friend to Weston. She's my everything.