Fixture

{Weston's POV}
We had been driving for over an hour when I finally asked Grayson where we were heading.

"Baby, where are we going?" I asked as I began to yawn.

"Do you trust me?" He asked staring at me with his big brown eyes at the stoplight.

"Is that even a question? Of course I do" I say kissing his lips.

"Good because I'm not telling you"

"Fine"

"Babe, take the aux and play what you want"

"Why?"

"Because I love when you rap and sing"

I smiled as I swam through my list of songs to find one to play.

Now playing Babywipe Ski mask the slump god

"Niiiice"

"How is you feeling vro? Feeling like the Four, I feel Fantastic. Which one would you be though? Mr. Fantastic 'cause my money like elastic. Burberry trench raincoat, You smoke oregano, I'm smoking on the cat piss" I rap.

Grayson just looks at me and laughs.

"Whats funny?" I yell at him over the music.

"Nothing its cute" he says laughing.

I shrug it off and continue as I was until I had realised we arrived at our destination. I hurl myself out of the car and walk to Grayson side of the car.

"Took us long enough" I smirk nudging his arm a little.

"Its the best place in town in my opinion" he smiles to himself.

"I'm sure I'll love it" I say as I kiss his plump lips as we head to the entrance.

We get in and get seated almost immediately after arriving. I read through the menu not feeling hungry and more worried about the girls that were eyeing up my boyfriend.

"Grayson, don't look now but that table of girls is totally checking you out" I whisper to him.

"I don't care" he says not taking his eyes off the menu and dismissing my statement.

"Gray!" I yell angrily.

"What princess?" He says calmly.

"You don't care?" I ask.

"No, one being I'm with you, two it happens everywhere, three its because we're a hot couple so no I don't care about them" He smirks at me.

I don't say anything I just screw my face up in jealousy.

"Wes?" He asks.

"What?" I ask with attitude.

"You don't want to know with that little attitude of yours" he teases.

"Tell me" I whine.

"You know I love you" he says.

It was the first time he had truly said it without there being any other emotion besides his love for me.

"I love you too" I smiled at him.

We ordered our food finally. It came quickly and the food was so good that we finished it quickly. Grayson was right, this place is good.

I intertwined my fingers with his as we sat waiting for the bill.

"Gray let me get this"

"No way Wes its out first date I'm paying"

I look at him in awe, he really made me lost for words. I pulled him close to me and whispered a few things in his ear. He smirked at my words and I smirked satisfied of pissing of the boyfriend stealing whores and pleasing my boyfriend. The bill came and he payed. I couldn't argue with him.

He wrapped his large hand around my petite waist and walked me to the car.

"Wanna stay at mine tonight?" He asked.

"Yeah" I yawned.

He drove us back to his place as I rested my head on his shoulder and he placed his and on my thigh sending a tingle to my stomach.

It was a good date.