Lust

{Weston's POV}
I woke up and checked the time. It was 3:00am. I got out of bed and slipped my purple hoodie on and a pair of joggers. I crept downstairs for a bottle of water and snuck my way back upstairs.

As I sat on my bed my phone rang. It was Ethan.

Phone call...

Ethan: Weston its Grayson, hurry please

Weston: Okay I'm coming

I hung up the call and threw on a pair of vans. I grabbed my door keys and paced downstairs out of the front door.

I ran down the dark streets until I got to Grays house. Ethan was outside head in hands.

"Ethan! What happened?" I cried.

"Grayson is trying to harm himself, he won't listen to me" Ethan sobbed.

I pushed my way past Ethan and dashed upstairs.

"Grayson, Grayson!" I shouted.

I got to the bathroom and there he was, alive, pills in hand, glass full.

The moment he looked at me he dropped the prescription and dropped to his knees. I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him as he cried.

"Why Grayson?" I asked.

"I just didn't want to deal with life anymore, hurting you, my brother, chasing Chloe, its all too much Wes" he sobbed.

I stared deeply into his eyes.

"Grayson, if I hadn't of came in time, I would be devastated without you and so would Eth, why would you put us through that?" I asked.

"I wasn't thinking" he cried.

"No one thinks its spur of the moment" I said.

"I'm sorry Weston, I love you, I really do but I can't do this anymore" he replied.

"Can't do what?" I asked.

"Chase Chloe, hurt you and Eth" he said.

"Then don't chase Chloe, work hard not to hurt the ones you love!"

"But Weston you don't understand!"

"I do Gray I really do, my mom left me I felt what you feel now!"

"Weston I cant..."

"Can't what Grayson? No please enlighten me. I love you Grayson Bailey Dolan, so does Ethan let that sink in" I said placing a small kiss on his lips as my heart paced.

My love for him made me nervous and confused.

He got up off the floor and walked to his room motioning for me to follow.

Ethan came walking up the stairs.

"Is he...?" Ethan tried asking me the dreaded question.

"Hes in his room right now" I said hugging Ethan.

"Thank you, I love you!" He whispered.

"Not problem, love you too Eth" I replied smiling.

"Can you stay with him the night?" Ethan asked.

"Of course, but where's Sean, Lisa and Cam?" I asked.

"Mom and Dad are out of town and Cam, I have no idea" he laughed.