Clown

Some time later...
{Weston's POV}
"Wes you're actually fucking unbelievable!" He yelled at me. I felt his voice rattle my every bone as I stood there paralysed with fear.

The only thing that would move was my mouth. Even then that was a push for my body. I had become so overwhelmed with anger my body began to shutdown.

"Babe, I don't know what you want me to say!" I yelled back.

"Tell me why? Why would you? Weston what was the fucking need!" Gray yelled louder at me across his bedroom.

There was a sudden knock at the door, it flung open and there stood Grayson's parents, Eth and Cameron.

"Get out, please" Grayson asked everyone as I cried more.

The door shut and we continued to argue.

"Weston, why?"

"I don't know Gray, I'm sorry and I love you"

"You obviously don't if you go and do that same shit Weston, everytime!"

"Don't you ever fucking question my love for you! Thats unconditional and even you in this angry state know that!"

"Do I Wes? Because I'm starting to feel like I don't know who the fuck you are?"

I slapped him clean across the face, the connection vibrating my hand as it left a red mark across his left cheek.

"I'm Weston Cooper, Grayson. And you know damn fucking well my love for you is practically eternal because I've loved you my whole life. From birth up until now!"

He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes. I wasn't giving in so easily. Yes I was in the wrong but it didn't give him the right to question my love for him. That's not the Grayson I know.

"Grayson, as much as I love you, we need some time apart" I said giving him one last kiss and hug before walking outside to my car and driving home.

Monday
{Ethan's POV}
For weeks after Weston breaking up with Grayson he was gloomy, didn't socialise and obviously wasn't himself. It was poignant how upset he really was. Weston seemed happy but not like how Grayson made her smile. They needed eachother but that was something they had to realise. More on Weston's part as she was dating Kian Lawley. Grayson realised the moment she left him that he needed her more than he anticipated.

I keep your number saved 'cause I hope one day you'll get the sense to call me, I'm hoping that you'll say you're missing me the way I'm missing you...