F u

Weston's POV
I still couldn't believe my eyes, he literally kissed another girl. It was Ethan's girlfriend too. How low can someone go? I'll tell you! Grayson is as low as it gets.

As much as I hated him right now. I knew it wouldn't last. Yes he was my boyfriend but he was my bestfriend before all of this and you can never stay mad at your bestfriend for too long.

*ping*
Kelseyy 💕🍑
Kelsey: I know you probably don't wanna talk to Gray but you should x ☹️

Weston: He can fuck off x 😡

Kelsey: But did you even hear his side of the story x 😕

Weston: No its probably a load of excuses and bullshit as always x 😒

Kelsey: Exactly you don't listen so just talk to him ! 🙂

Weston: No ! 😡

Kelsey: TEXT HIM RIGHT NOW BEFORE I COME AND DO IT FOR YOU !! 😡

Weston: Whatever ☹️

Grayson 🖤🦋
Wes: Come over, we need to talk

Gray: I'll be right there

Kelseyy 💕🍑
Weston: I texted him, you happy ? x 🖕🏽

Kelsey: Extremely x 👍🏽

There was a knock at the door. I already knew it was Grayson. I took my time going downstairs to the front door. I finally opened it and there he stood, eyes puffy from crying, hair ruffled like he hasn't gotten ready today.

"Gray- I" I choke out.

"Wes, don't say anything"

"How can I not say anything, I broke you without even giving you a chance"

"Its okay"

"Gray its really not, did you cry yourself to sleep?"

"Weston"

"Did you not sleep because of me?"

"I'm not gonna be cliche and tell you it wasn't you because it was, you drive me crazy to the point I cried"

"I don't deserve you, you can do better than me"

"You sound so cliche, you know theres no one better than you"

"But there is as much as I want to admit I'm the best I cant"

"Say no more, baby she kissed me whist she was drunk that was all that happened"

I pulled him close to me and hugged him closing the door behind him.

"I'm the best your piece of shit ass will get"

"I know that" he says kissing my head.

Later that evening.
"That was fun" I laugh.

"It sure was for our hmm.." he pondered in his thoughts.

"This is probably our sixth time now" I laugh.

"Not gonna lie I thought it was more but this time tops the others" he laughed.

"I'm gonna go get some water, you want some?" I asked getting out of bed and throwing his t-shirt on.

"Should I sit up and cover my boobs with the sheets like in the movies as the guy leaves?" Grayson jokingly asked.

I straddled him kissing his plump lips.

"I'll take you out, screw the water" Grayson offered.

"An official date, how could I refuse" I say moving my hair to one side.

"Get ready and save the PDA till later" he says switching our positions.

"I hate when you do that" I whine.

"Just get ready" he says laughing.

"You gonna wear one of my tops or you want this one back?" I say sarcastically.

"I was gonna borrow a cute bralette what you on girl" he said like a girl.

"Shut up" I smirk as I strip his t-shirt off and throw it to him.

I told you, you can't stay mad at your bestfriend for too long.