The party and the after party

{Grayson's POV}
I walked down the cobble path to her front door. It was wide open for the party but no one was here yet, they probably went home to get ready after the game.

I walked inside and straight outback to find Wes chilling in her hammock.

"Wes!" I shouted to her.

"Hey"

"Where's everyone?"

"Fashionably late I guess" she shrugged laughing.

"What's funny?"

"It's a party for two until some others show" she smirked.

"I hate you Wes" I say walking up to her and picking her up bridal style.

"What the fuck, no Gray-" she begins to say before I throw her into the pool.

She swims to the surface wiping the hair out of her face. She asks me to help her out and the idiot I am I go to help her and she pulls me in.

"Fuck you" I say laughing.

"Ahh, you love me really" she smiles.

"You're right I do" I smile wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her chest close to mine.

{Weston's POV}
I smile at him and peck his lips, as I do so theres a sudden vomit noise being made. It was coming from Ethan and Salem.

"I hope we're not too early" Salem laughs.

"Yall are gross" Ethan teases.

Grayson gives him the middle finger and kisses me. Salem laughs and Ethan begins to laugh.

"You two do it all the time so shut up" I laugh but they turn red.

"Y'all haven't kissed?" Gray asks and they both nod.

"Baby I have a plan" I say looking at him.

"What's that?" Gray asks intrigued.

"I need fairy lights" I say as we get out the pool and dry off.

"I'll go get them, where are they?"  He asks pecking my lips and making his way to the basement where I had pointed him to.

He comes back and hands me the fairy lights, I eagerly take them from him and hang them from the tree, intertwining the lights with some of the branches.

"Salem and Ethan stand underneath, all you gotta do is kiss and me and Gray will photograph it and video it" I say.

"Thats cute Wes I think it will be special, I didn't want it to be meaningless" Salem says as she drags Grayson's sweating twin under the lights and branches.

"In 3...2...1" I say and they begin to kiss whilst I video and Gray photographs.

Salem pulls away from Ethan in embarrassment but he just kisses her again. We cheer and the cheers get louder as the house begins to fill with people.

"Time to party" I shout running inside to get drinks.

Hours pass and the house rapidly begins to fill with sweaty bodies, everywhere. I was grinding up against Grayson as we danced. From the corner of my eye I noticed Salem doing the same with Ethan. I laughed to myself and continued to dance.

{Grayson's POV}
I let Weston know I'm going to fill up my cup and I take her cup too. As I walk to the kegger I notice Salem is drunk at the bar. I tap her on the shoulder to get her attention.

"Hey Sale-" I begin to say before she cuts me off by kissing me.

I pull away from her well aware she was drunk and mistook me for Ethan.

"Salem I'm not Ethan" I say loudly because of the music.

I look in Weston's direction to see her angry  along with an angry Ethan.

"I'm sor-sorry" Salem slurs out laughing.

Wes storms up to me and slaps me clean across my face. The music stops and everyone is suddenly watching whats happening. Ethan drags Salem out of the door and takes her home since she was drunk.

"You kissed another girl after I stupidly took you back?" She yells.

"Baby its not like-" I start before she immediately cuts me off.

"Don't baby me, get out my fucking house" she yells louder than last time.

I didn't want to cause a scene so I walked home as tears streamed down my face. I heard someone call my name and I turned around to see Kelsey, Weston's friend.

"Grayson, before I slap you in the face too, what happened?" She asks.

"I saw Salem drunk at the bar and I just wanted to make sure she was okay being Ethan's girlfriend and all but she kissed me with no context whatsoever" I say.

"She thought you were Ethan?" She asks.

"I think so, but I pulled away from her and that's because I love Weston I really do and I need her" I say as I begin to cry.

She pulls me in for a hug and pulls out wiping my tears away.

"Awh Grayson" Kelsey says as she begins to cry and hugs me again.

"She hates me"

"She doesn't Gray, I'll talk with her tomorrow just get yourself home"

I pull away from her and kiss her on the cheek.

"You are a blessing thank you"

"No problem she says bro hugging me this time.

I walk home and she walks back to the party.

{authors note}
I always dedicate my chapters to my biggest fan and bestfriend. love you hoe ❤ I'm her biggest fan too keep doing you biatch 🦋