Hurting

{Weston's POV}
A fight had just broken out at my house, I walked out of the front door with Harrison and Anderson my brothers following me. We headed to the Dolan's house. They were our second family.

I banged on the door ferociously until someone opened it. Grayson stood at the door with Chloe behind him. God I hated that bitch. She always cheated on Grayson on a regular basis, Ethan knew as well as I did but Gray refused to believe it. Grayson deserved so much better especially being my Bestfriend. I wanted the best for him.

"Wes, whats up?" Grayson asked as his eyebrows furrowed.

"My Dad and sister are arguing again" I said as I stared at the ground.

"Wes, Harrison and Anderson come in" He said gesturing behind him hitting Chloe in the stomach.

"Why don't Tessa just leave?" Chloe asked.

Because bitch my family are strong and will get through this because we all care about each other and don't want to be a separated family my mom already tried to do that you stupid fuck.

I just had to bite my tongue on this one.

"I don't know" I said sarcastically.

"Oh, sad life" she bitched.

Ethan came downstairs.

"Wes?" He asked concerned.

"My Dad and sister" I said.

"You good?" He asked.

I will be when this bitch decides to leave and stop staring at me.

"I'm good" I said shining him a fake smile and instantly going into a frown. Grayson knew I wasn't okay as he vigorously stared at me.

I picked myself up off of the sofa and walked home. I couldn't sit there with Chloe staring me down. Harrison and Anderson followed.

"Wes, where you going?" Grayson called to me.

"Home, I'm sure we'll get over it" I said as I turned around before Grayson could reply.

Then I heard it whisper "let her go" bitch don't think I won't turn around and slap the living daylights outta you.

"Shut up Chloe" Ethan scorned her.

{Grayson's POV}
Weston left and went home, it had something to do with Chloe.

"Grayson, can we talk?" Chloe whined.

"Yeah" I sighed.

"I'm breaking up with you, like for real this time!" Chloe laughed.

My heart shattered to a million pieces. I was really falling for Chloe. She grabbed her stuff and left my house. I ran upstairs and barricaded myself in my room. Ethan caught a glimpse of it all as he sat in the kitchen. I situated myself on my bedroom floor and cried my eyes out. I wanted to make Chloe jealous really badly. Then it hit me, I knew exactly what to do.

15 minutes later
Just as I was about to text Wes there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Gray, it's Weston, let me in" She called through the door.

"It's open" I replied.

{Weston's POV}
When I walked into Grayson's room he had been crying. I wiped the fresh tears from his cheek. He didn't cry often but whenever he did I was always the one there to see it. He never concealed his feelings around me. I was his bestfriend after all.

"You good?" I asked.

"Chloe broke up with me"

"Awh Gray, she's a bitch you can do so much better"