Passion

{Grayson's POV}
As we strolled to school I intertwined my hand with hers. She looked at me with a desirous look in her eyes.
I couldn't read it.

"You're an assclown" she giggled.

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"Don't freak out! Its a joke!" She giggled.

I love her laugh. Its adorable.

"I'm not freaking out!" I smirked staring deeply into her eyes.

"Well assclown, whats our first class?" She laughed.

"Uhm... I can't remember" I said scratching my chin.

We didn't break our clasp of one another's we simply continued our stroll to school. When we arrived Chloe was right outside. Weston tried to pull her hand out of my grip but I held her hand tightly so she couldn't.

"Meredith, would you look what the cat dragged in" Chloe scoffed whilst throwing us a dirty scowl.

I could see Weston was biting her tongue from the snare facial expressions she had. Meredith blew a bubble with her gum and watch the bubble deflate.

"The hotties twin and bestfriend" Meredith observed.

"Don't tell me you still have a thing for Ethan" Weston laughed.

"Hes hot" Mere replied cutting her eyes.

"In other words you want to fuck my boyfriend" Salem said from behind Alissa.

Jake came over to Alissa and embraced her in a hug.

"Yo dudes, wassup?" Jake asked.

"Meredith, wants to take my boyfriend even though shes dating Cameron" Salem scoffed.

"Well that's not my business" Jake said slipping his hand around Alissa's waist and smirking at his own cockiness.

{Weston's POV}
"Salem you're dating Ethan" I asked.

"Yeah I swung by to meet him this morning, you should know you were there after all" she smiled.

Grayson and I looked at each other and smiled.

I can't believe Ethan told her I was there but its his girlfriend she seemed okay.

"I'm hotter than you Salem, besides aren't you like lesbian and dating Claudia?" Meredith asked.

"I thought you were American" Grayson blurted out and started to laugh.

I started to laugh with him.

"Now is not the time for vines" I laughed pushing my finger to Grayson's lips and letting the fight continue.

"I'm bisexual and she's not lesbian she liked guys the whole time" Salem revealed to us.

"Salem I'm sorry you had to go through that" I said.

"No biggie, it wasn't anything special but we are friends" Salem said smiling at Claudia.

{Grayson's POV}
Before anything else could be said Weston dragged me to her locker.

Maggie, Kelsey and Rachel were by Weston's locker. It slipped my mind that they had an argument.

They all apologised to one another and put the arguments behind them. It was nice to see that not all girls are like Chloe.

Salem came running to where we were momentarily perched.

"Can I hang with you guys today, I'm sick of Meredith's shit" she asked.

"Sure" Weston smiled.