kidnapped

we woke up at the same time. I don't even remember falling asleep last night. I look at Avalon, she was looking at the sunrise, as usual. I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and before she could turn around I left the room, closing the door. I hid behind the door, I wanted to scare Avalon.  she got dressed and came out, when I jumped out Avalon said boo, surprising me and making me fall. she laughed and helped me up. I was laughing hard. the guardians came to see what all the ruckus was about.  I expected Avalon's eyes to go expressionless but instead they stayed the same, north looked at her in confusion and said " What is all this about?!! Why did you push Jack?!!" Before I could answer she said "I didn't push him, I surprised him and he fell. He was trying to scare me." I looked at her, her eyes have gone expressionless.  North grunted and walked away. the other guardians went with him. she finished helping me up then we went to eat breakfast. after Avalon went to her room to read.  the guardians let her go by herself. soon it was lunch and Avalon didn't eat. I went to check on her, she is probably reading but just in case I did. when I got to her room the door was partially open. I went in and saw black sand everywhere, then I saw a note it read" I have come to take what is mine, Allison( guess he doesn't know her true name). she will not be injured, for now." It took a second before I remembered that Avalon was pitch's daughter, he took her. I ran to tell North. He said to leave her, she was no use to the guardians. Me and the other guardians just stared, no use to us? " she is still a kid North, we have to protect her!" I said, I couldn't help it, it was true and I was angry.  All the guardians just stared at me. I left the room, I was going to find her no matter what.