a little fun

Allison woke up before me, at sunrise. When I woke up I saw her sitting up looking at the rising sun. A small smile was on her face. Her eyes looked sad, I thought she could use some fun. I offered to take her somewhere fun, she was nervous but said yes. I wrote a quick note to the other guardians saying she was with me. We had to hurry, I was taking her to the pond where I rose, so she could see the sunrise there. Then I will take her skating and then sledding. Hopefully that will cheer her up. I go back to her room and nock on her door. She opens the door and I say" are you ready? We have to go soon." She says yes and I tell her to hold on to me, we're going to be flying. I take off and she gives a small yelp, tensing. After a while she relaxes and looks around. I land gently. And she takes a step toward, we arrived right as the sun was rising. Looking at the sunrise, Allison smiled. She turned to me and said," this is gorgeous jack! Thanks for taking me here." I saw it in her eyes, she ment it. While looking into her eyes I noticed that one eyes was blue and the other was green. It was a slight difference but it was there.  I ask her if she knows how to skate, she says " no not really. I fall a lot." I laugh. " well then I'll teach you! It'll be fun!" I say. She laughed and said ok. We skated for a bit and then I said " do you want to go sledding? I know the perfect place!" " umm sure I guess. But we don't have a sled." She said. I laugh and create an ice sled." We do now!" I said. She smiles. I can't do anything but smile back.  I take her to a really big hill. She sit on the sled and I push her. After she yells" if you let me crash I'll kill you!!!!" I laugh. She was laughing to. I don't think she means that. I pretend to check my watch and say I have to go. I leave and she screams. I laugh. I didn't really leave I just wanted to see what she'd do. She was controlling the sled quite well. I needed to find something for her to crash into. I spotted a big rock up ahead and thought that it would be perfect. As she was heading towards it she managed to turn it around.  I kept trying to get her to crash but she kept turning it.  She made it to the bottom of the hill but was going to fast. She saw that and rolled off the sled. The sled fell of the cliff but she just sat, laughing at the bottom of the hill. I went to her and started laughing with her.  She looked truly happy. I told her that we should go back  and she agreed. When we got back she said" thank you, jack. For everything. " I smiled.  I brought her to the main room. That's where the other guardians most likely would be. I was right, they were there. As we entered the room Allison's expression changed. She looked slightly annoyed, her eyes were expressionless. I wondered why. North went up to her and introduced the other guardians. Then he put out his hand to her. Being polite she shook it and introduced herself. Tooth, being tooth, looked in her mouth, at her teeth. Allison let her and when tooth was done Allison stepped away, looking annoyed but calm. I apologized to her for tooth. She said it was fine. For her past she is incredibly kind. We all ate lunch and Allison asked if she could go back to her room. North said yes. I found her later in there, reading a giant book from the bookcase. She didn't notice me until I put my hand on her shoulder.  She can get caught up in what she's doing quite easily. We talked about are interests and I learned that she likes to draw, read, sing and ride horses. By the time we stopped talking it was time for dinner. We ate then went back to her room. We fell asleep like we did the day before.