kidnapped ~dark training ( part 7 of kidnapped)

Finally pitch started training me to use my powers of fear and powers of ice together. I was working willingly with him, the guardians were cruel to me, I shall get my revenge on them. They only wanted things from me, they didn't want me to go with pitch because they knew he would tell me the truth, all they ever told me was lies. They made me believe that they wanted to keep pitch away from me because he was dangerous for me. Its been a month since pitch first let me out if my cell, now I don't have to sleep in my cell anymore. I'm usually on the window ledge I was on the first night I came here. As I worked with pitch he showed me how to create nightmares. Then he asked me to get up onto the back of one. I did as he asked, I love riding horses so I rode the nightmare. Pitch was surprised at how good of I rider I was, according to him, he can't even ride that well. I stifled a laugh.  Owning 6 horses had its pluses and so did meeting pitch. We continued training. Then, pitch told me about what we were going to do tomorrow....... Attack the guardians......

Pitch's POV

I finally started training Avalon in her powers of fear and ice. She worked willingly with me( I got her to believe the guardians were bad, and a few other lies....) As we worked I showed Avalon how to make nightmares, then I asked her to get on one. She hopped up easily, like she has rode one before. Her back was straight, heels down, head up, balanced. She was riding perfectly, better than me. As she I told her this she stifled a laugh. We continued training, then I told her what we're going to do tomorrow...... Attack the guardians......