pitches lair

I woke up in a cell, lying on my back on the floor. I tried to get up but I couldn't, my hands and ankles were tied with chain some how.  As I looked closer I had to laugh. It was like those Chinese finger traps but made of chain. I love to play with those so I was able to get out easily. I looked at the open end of my cell. Why were there's only 3 walls to my cell pitch? I would have liked a challenge. I walked out of my cell and turned a corner. I became face to face with a nightmare. I reached out my hand to touch it.( I couldn't help myself! I love horses, and a nightmare is just a horse made out of black sand! Right?) I expected it to shy away from my hand but it didn't. As I stroked its nose pitch came up behind me and said" well I see you got out of my cuffs easily and that you like my night mares. I almost thought the guardians had corrupted you of my use but u guess not". I paid no attention to him. The nightmare was spooking at something so I was more focused on not getting stepped on. Pitch's nightmare disappeared and suddenly pitch's hand was on my chin, forcing me to look him in the eye. I starred back. I wasn't afraid of pitch. Why should I be? His hand came off my chin suddenly and said" my my, looks like your not only man in moons daughter, but my daughter as well. The guardians never noticed that did they? Well they'll be surprised when I tell them that, won't they."  Finally my anger got the best of me and I struck out at him using ice. I was able to ice his feet to the ground and his arms to his side. I left without a word, finding my way back to norths. I sat back down on my bed and thought about what pitch said. Am I really his daughter as well as man in moons?