find her part 2

I woke up at sunrise. a habit left from Avalon. today I was going to find her, yesterday I got an ok from north to check pitch's lair, it was empty, pitch left, taking Avalon with him. today I was going to trust my gut and find her. I can't even imagine what pitch is doing to her. My gut led me to a large house; it was close to pitch's lair. I looked around for any sign of Avalon, that's when I heard something. " Jack, how could I leave him, I could have fought pitch off, I could stayed with jack." I sounded like Avalon's voice except it was in my head. I went a window on the side of the house-thingy that I saw up ahead. as I looked at the window I saw something that gave me hope; delicate frost designs on the bottom. the same design that was on Avalon's with Dow the morning after the fourth day. Avalon was here, or has been recently. the design was faded and I saw black sand on the window ledge, not a lot but it was still there. did pitch injure her? he better not have, or else he has something coming!!!! I will get Avalon if its the last thing I do!!!!

a/n

hello hello, what do you think the voice was from, the first correct answer will win a sneak peak at the next chapters or sequel!!! there choice!!! please comment!!!